Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Free subway for uber drivers!?

18K views 159 replies 71 participants last post by  SideHustleWithUber 
#1 ·
I got this email today that Uber added a new perk. Free subway every day! This is a great perk that I would use but the problem is I can’t find any info on it other than the email. Did anyone else get this email? Do you know how to use it?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I got this email today that Uber added a new perk. Free subway every day! This is a great perk that I would use but the problem is I can't find any info on it other than the email. Did anyone else get this email? Do you know how to use it?
Free 6 inch sandwich only once a week, just in case you missed it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. This reward is one of the best I've seen, too bad I'm not a diamond driver.

#11 · (Edited)
You eat it......it goes in your mouth....

And here's what my email said

New
Daily snacks
get a free 20 oz. fountain drink and cookie from Subway1 every day2,3

1Uber is not responsible for third-party offers, products, and/or services
2Offer is valid at participating restaurants for in-shop orders; has no cash value and is not for sale. One coupon per qualifying item(s). Offer cannot be combined with Subway® promotional offers. Void where prohibited and if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, purchased, or altered. Valid once per day during the promotional period in which offer is issued.
3Daily offer renews at 12:01am every day; weekly offer renews at 12:01am every Monday.

#16 ·
Reactions: tohunt4me
#17 ·
Subway is like Firestone. I tried to use the Uber Firestone code when I bought tires. They said they never heard of it. I bought tires elsewhere at a much better price.
You lost out bigly because you could not operate the car advise app properly, Firestone has nothing to do with it. You choose your shop, what you are buying and pay through the app. Then you just drop your car off. Uber does a lot of poor things to drivers, but caradvise is one thing they got right.

can't wait for my free snacks!

#24 ·
Do I get anything free for this? Where and when do I pick up my sandwhich??

View attachment 373334
yes, if you slip them a $5... they will give you a foot long sub. But you gotta be sneaky about it.
A cookie and a tiny soda every day is not worth the time lost picking it up.

I rather shuffle a couple extra fares every week and use that money to eat whereever I want instead ?‍♂

Not even close to being worth accepting every shit run offered to the driver.
you are just jealous of my cookie!!

#23 ·
A cookie and a tiny soda every day is not worth the time lost picking it up.

I rather shuffle a couple extra fares every week and use that money to eat whereever I want instead ?‍♂

Not even close to being worth accepting every shit run offered to the driver.

#34 ·
You couldn't pay me to walk into a Subway.

Wait! That is exactly what this offer is trying to do!
Yes, maybe some sort of partnership with Uber to get you to buy something.

Subway blows
I prefer Publix (when I lived in Florida) and Firehouse Subs to be honest. Also Wawas were starting to make a big presence in Florida when I left

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.