Free subway for uber drivers!?

mch

Yes, maybe some sort of partnership with Uber to get you to buy something.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer Publix (when I lived in Florida) and Firehouse Subs to be honest. Also Wawas were starting to make a big presence in Florida when I left
I’m from right outside Philadelphia. I can’t endorse any of this, lol.

Who is John Galt?

For being a Libertarian, you seem a little overly concerned with our dietary choices.

Yo Moma! Fat chicks? what happens there usually happens here 10 to 15 years later plus there is a dietician in the family :smiles:

Then again...

Fat bottom girls
You make the rockin’ world go round :smiles:

touberornottouber

A free 20oz drink of flavoured liquid sugar and a sugar laden cookie every day.

Maybe some people are not in such a hurry toward a heart attack and diabetes as you.

You bring up a good point. Given the health concerns with sitting for long periods, what about making one of the Uber Pro benefits a free gym membership?

I do think it's nice that they are offering something everyday though. With how bad it is out there in some places for drivers this might be all they can afford to eat.

Johnny Mnemonic

Subway is like Firestone. I tried to use the Uber Firestone code when I bought tires. They said they never heard of it. I bought tires elsewhere at a much better price.
I can't think of any place where I can get a Subway equivalent sandwich for less, but I can sure think of places I can get a better sandwich for a Subway equivalent price.

UbaBrah

Thaaaaaaats uber. Ba dumb bum ba

So they tell you it's free yet no one knows how to redeem and subway workers have no clue what you're talking about. Sounds like how they communicate with call center staff.
Yeah exactly this. Uber doesn't clue anyone in as to what's going on so you just look like a dumbass walking in somewhere and trying to claim some imaginary perk. I'll stick to my own snacks.

Johnny Mnemonic

You bring up a good point. Given the health concerns with sitting for long periods, what about making one of the Uber Pro benefits a free gym membership?

I do think it's nice that they are offering something everyday though. With how bad it is out there in some places for drivers this might be all they can afford to eat.
Shut up an gimme mah cookie.
220px-Fat_bastard.jpeg

Mkang14

Wow, 10% cancel rate? Why?? ?
I hardly drive. The 10% probably based on 1 or 2 rides. The one from friday was because she was in an apartment inside a gate. I called and she said they walked outside of the gate. I was in front of a gate ?‍♀ and didnt see them. I asked if she was at a different gate. For some reason took her a few minutes to understand the question. I tried for 10 seconds to fund this other gate, said @@@@ it and cancelled.

Benjamin M

I hardly drive. The 10% probably based on 1 or 2 rides. The one from friday was because she was in an apartment inside a gate. I called and she said they walked outside of the gate. I was in front of a gate ?‍♀ and didnt see them. I asked if she was at a different gate. For some reason took her a few minutes to understand the question. I tried for 10 seconds to fund this other gate, said @@@@ it and cancelled.
You hardly drive but you're so active on a RS site? ?

The Gift of Fish

In my town, i don't notice very many non- profitable rides that id for some reason turn down.
In my town, the non-profit ride list is long. I reject pings:

- From schools. Not profitable due to cancellation fee being just $4. Not worth it.
- From fast food places, the mall, movie theaters (as above, will be children).
- From supermarkets, Costco, Walmart. Especially Walmart.
- That are "last mile" runs from local public transit stations to pax' house.
- That are more than 5 minutes away, unless long pickup fee offered and I'm going that way anyway
- That would take me into gridlock

Probably missing a few here.

Johnny Mnemonic

You hardly drive but you're so active on a RS site? ?
It's a little like the IT industry. To be successful you have to constantly learn new tactics and be informed to stay ahead of the pack.

Think about how much money you'd be making hourly at ride-share if you just came to uberpeople once a month, versus coming daily to stay ahead of the constant avalanche of Uber PsyOps, app changes, and learning from others mistakes. As opposed to making them yourself.

Which explains why it seems like half the people on here are/have been IT of one kind of another.

Without this place I'd be Uber road-kill chasing surge and airport rides for $5/hr net.

Last edited:

Benjamin M

It's a little like the IT industry. To be successful you have to constantly learn new tactics and be informed to stay ahead of the pack.

Think about how much money you'd be making hourly at ride-share if you just came to uberpeople once a month, versus coming daily to stay ahead of the constant avalanche of Uber PsyOps, app changes, and learning from others mistakes. As opposed to making them yourself.

Which explains why it seems like half the people on here are/have been IT of one kind of another.

Without this place I'd be Uber road-kill chasing surge and airport rides for $5/hr.
I also worked in IT. It's just interesting that someone so active on here hardly ever drives.

But it doesn't really matter.

Mkang14

I also worked in IT. It's just interesting that someone so active on here hardly ever drives.

But it doesn't really matter.
It's been 2.5 months since I've cut down on driving. Before that I was driving 15 to 20 hours a week. I plan to pick back up when my project is complete. I have almost 1,800 rides. Oh and I STILL DRIVE:cautious:

You mentioning it twice shows that maybe to you it does matter. Honestly I think it's weird that you find it interesting:o-o:. Not trying to argue but strange why that's a thought in your head.:confusion:

Dekero

Bah....

For the $20 this adds up to a week... I think I'll pass on Uber pro anything and just pay my way with the extra cash I get from not being a pawn in their game.....

Thx for playing.