• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Free subway for uber drivers!?

TheDevilisaParttimer

I got this email today that Uber added a new perk. Free subway every day! This is a great perk that I would use but the problem is I can’t find any info on it other than the email. Did anyone else get this email? Do you know how to use it?
Free 6 inch sandwich only once a week, just in case you missed it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking a gift horse in the mouth. This reward is one of the best I’ve seen, too bad I’m not a diamond driver.

TXUbering

How do we use it?
You eat it......it goes in your mouth....

And here's what my email said

New
Daily snacks
get a free 20 oz. fountain drink and cookie from Subway1 every day2,3

1Uber is not responsible for third-party offers, products, and/or services
2Offer is valid at participating restaurants for in-shop orders; has no cash value and is not for sale. One coupon per qualifying item(s). Offer cannot be combined with Subway® promotional offers. Void where prohibited and if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, purchased, or altered. Valid once per day during the promotional period in which offer is issued.
3Daily offer renews at 12:01am every day; weekly offer renews at 12:01am every Monday.

Last edited:

Sampson10

Subway is like Firestone. I tried to use the Uber Firestone code when I bought tires. They said they never heard of it. I bought tires elsewhere at a much better price.
You lost out bigly because you could not operate the car advise app properly, Firestone has nothing to do with it. You choose your shop, what you are buying and pay through the app. Then you just drop your car off. Uber does a lot of poor things to drivers, but caradvise is one thing they got right.

can’t wait for my free snacks!