Free Ice Cream for Platinum and Gold Members - Sunday 31/7

LevelX

So.... looks like ice cream day wasn't that great and they have lots left over. Shock.... who would have thought that paying $15/tub for ice cream in winter was a good idea!?

Looks like its being dumped out to Uber drivers. So check your email if you're Platinum/Gold member for details on how to get your free tub of icecream.

Sunday 31/7 - 4-8pm. Platinum and Gold Members only.

Graham J

Yep, got my invite this morning. First in best dressed but don't worry got thousands of tubs. Instead of bloody ice-cream just make me less successful and give me back my 15% of revenue that you took off me in March

LevelX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you want the details Malbi, drop me a message and I'll share with you. Just need to flash your Momentum virtual card to get it.

I don't think I'll be getting mine anyhow. Not planning to head out today and can't be stuffed driving Ringwood to City and back for a 'free' tub of ice cream.

malbi

Hey Malbi, don't take it personally. I'm sure they'll love you in other ways!
I didn't get the email about the price reduction back in April or the one about the Momentum rewards program. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have found out about these things.

LevelX

I didn't get the email about the price reduction back in April or the one about the Momentum rewards program. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have found out about these things.
Hmmm thats a bit of a worry. Are you getting any emails from uber? like weekly reports, payment advices etc?

Have you checked your spam folders etc? whitelist @uber.com on your spam filters maybe.

Anyhow, PM sent with the details

Graham J

I didn't get the email about the price reduction back in April or the one about the Momentum rewards program
Maybe you should take it personally! If still no joy after taking LevelX's advice then you had better contact them

ScottieB

Email sent in to Uber

WOW what an reward for us great partners, I'm really humble by such generosity. For all my great work Uber really thinks I'm going to drive all the way to the Uber HQ to pick up a tub of ice cream for free, you have to be joking. Lets get serious here and stop offering us nothing, the other months offer was 4 new tyres for the price of 3 from only from Beaurepaires, thats their slogan to everyone who goes there.

joffie

I swear I saw the same offer on the back of a shop-a-docket :wink:

Why don't they offer guaranteed fares like in America depending on your status like 1.6 during certain times then 2.0 instead of absolute crap and rubbish early morning pings 27 min away.

They are so so stupid!!!:mad:

LevelX

I'm with joffie... Keep your 'crap freebies offers' and reward gold/platinum members in the way that really counts, aka reduced commission. The higher your' status, the lower your commission is. This works both ways. Uber gets drivers on the road a lot more to keep the 'status', so more cars for happy paxs who take more trips as more cars on the road etc.

Give us something we really want, and yes those 4 tyres for the price of 3 are EVERYWHERE.... nothing is free, just means you pay 33% more for the first 3 :wink:

Also that Optus plan was offered as well to normal people. You didn't need to be a fuber driver to get it. So again another fake deal. Just like handing out the left over ice cream today.

That said, rocking up at 7.30pm before the 8pm deadline might mean you'll either get to go home with a boot load of ice cream, or none at all! Hmmm tough choice.

Damo66

Am I supposed to be getting monthly momentum rewards emails? I received an initial email a few months ago about the rewards card, but I've received nothing since.

LevelX

No monthly emails from them. Just when new offers apply to your level of class or a change in class are the ones i get.

Damo66

Ah OK. I've got no rewards card or anything, so I guess I either missed the relevant email or I'm not a valued partner :smiles: