free gas for a year promotion

THERESA AGUILAR

Is anyone else being screwed by Uber on the free gas promotion??? I actively recruited 5 referrals to win the free gas for a year and they are tring not to pay me for one of my referrals. Even after my referral received a confirmation email confirming the date when she signed up under me!

Old Smokey

Is anyone else being screwed by Uber on the free gas promotion??? I actively recruited 5 referrals to win the free gas for a year and they are tring not to pay me for one of my referrals. Even after my referral received a confirmation email confirming the date when she signed up under me!
I am sorry you are having a problem I am Old Smokey and I am here to help. 1st question why are you falling for FUBER'S recruiting gimmicks? I don't know how long you have been out there trying to make life changing money, but you SMALL PERK adds to the over saturated market with too many drivers and not enough customers. This is just like fakebook and friending the world. Please think about this when every other new driver does the same as you. DON'T GO ON THIS SITE CRYING FUBER IS NOT PAYING YOU CORRECTLY FOR COMMISSIONS, more other DON'T CRY WHEN YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY PERIOD BECAUSE YOU REALIZED THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF DRIVERS. FUBER ON!!!!

Abraxas79

I am sorry you are having a problem I am Old Smokey and I am here to help. 1st question why are you falling for FUBER'S recruiting gimmicks? I don't know how long you have been out there trying to make life changing money, but you SMALL PERK adds to the over saturated market with too many drivers and not enough customers. This is just like fakebook and friending the world. Please think about this when every other new driver does the same as you. DON'T GO ON THIS SITE CRYING FUBER IS NOT PAYING YOU CORRECTLY FOR COMMISSIONS, more other DON'T CRY WHEN YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY PERIOD BECAUSE YOU REALIZED THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF DRIVERS. FUBER ON!!!!
Exactly. Referrals is the equivalent of plotting your own destruction. If you care about the ridesharing industry = zero referrals.

Reversoul

Surprise surprise.

I'm curious to know if anyone has received their reward.

ATL2SD

Referring people to drive is the equivalent of your boss asking you to refer someone to take your job for less pay. Would you do that with your real job? No you wouldn't, so you get a......

Last edited: