Fraudulent activity

Tonio1

I have a message saying that I'm being flagged for fraudulent activity. I haven't done anything fraudulent. I've phone uber asking what it means and they said that I've been cancelling trips. How is cancelling trips fraudulent?

NauticalWheeler

Ummmm... im probably the worse person to explain shuffling but since I'm one of the first ones to respond, here it goes.

They think you tricked customers into waiting out the timer so you can collect a cancel fee without having to do the ride.
The ones who intentionally shuffle by hiding their cars just outside of view (around a corner and whatnot) are too just over the line for my liking, but the ones who shuffle "rides" while riding in a friend's car or while walking around the mall or someplace are something else.

Tonio1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stop stealing shit then๐Ÿ˜‚

Im kidding. To each their own when it comes to intentional shuffling (theft). If you were doing that then I'd say you need to not do it anymore and come up with another angle. Ever heard of longhauling?
I didn't do it intentionally if that is why they've flagged my account
Post automatically merged:

@Tonio1 Are you doing eats๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿด?
No just rides

I didn't do it intentionally if that is why they've flagged my account

No just rides
What about you?

Tonio1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
People do, and they are most likely confusing you with some nefarious character that does. Do you cancel a lot? I'd switch up your habbits and try not to cancel as much. They don't care what your side of the story is.
What am i supposed to do if they don't show up at the pick up point? Play hide and seek with them?