Frankie's Holiday Down Under

ftupelo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My tour guide in Sydney told me they ate it and I also questioned him. When I saw it in the menu at the watergate in Port Douglas, I just had to try it. Sweetie got the croc.

ftupelo

Another successful night folks. The DLC killed it again at a Buble concert!
9F01533D-EAA9-43C5-87F7-33ED45F2D7F2.jpeg
52208C47-ED54-4C77-B1B9-50058ECBBFDF.jpeg
29F9FF75-1D75-44E6-87EB-802F4D3C9928.jpeg
E988BD2E-F1EB-442C-AC1B-7D9743589044.jpeg
9B9FDF24-081B-4ABC-8972-043ED70C17EC.jpeg

Wild Colonial Boy

This is Australia. FFS, next time the cage door is left open, catch the stupid little twerp before he gets to an airport? And by the way, only losers fly Tigerair over here. Winners fly Qantas or Virgin business. I’m telling you Yanks, if he spends much more time over here, we’ll feed the stupid little [email protected] to the crocs.

Wild Colonial Boy

A little harsh... But o.k.
A little harsh my @rse. His bombastic highness has been getting under everybody’s skin since he landed, and frankly most of us have had enough. Down under we prefer normal people, not would be’s if they could be’s like your little mate. I don’t know what his particular personality disorder is, but there are a few of us who would be happy to give him an ocean swim with the white pointers. Frankly I don’t know how you people put up with his shite.

NauticalWheeler

A little harsh my @rse. His bombastic highness has been getting under everybody’s skin since he landed, and frankly most of us have had enough. Down under we prefer normal people, not would be’s if they could be’s like your little mate. I don’t know what his particular personality disorder is, but there are a few of us who would be happy to give him an ocean swim with the white pointers. Frankly I don’t know how you people put up with his shite.
What if Bob is his uncle, though?

Uberyouber

Welp. It's nice to know someone else feels our pain... :cautious:

U 🇺🇸 S 🇺🇸 A🇺🇸 !!!

ftupelo

7AA04895-2E4C-4654-8E0C-6FAE0E5A2454.jpeg
I forgot to take a picture before I started, but this was the end result of my Emu burger. I’ve now had Kagaroo, Emu, and Crocodile.

Last edited:

Uberyouber

"Fat Yak" is ftupelo's new nickname. He's had to have gain at least 10 lbs on this trip.

And someone of his diminutive stature. 10 lbs looks like 25. they're going to have to roll him on the plane.

I don't think he will fit in first class... :cautious:
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 416811 I forgot to take a picture before I started, but this was the end result of my Emu burger. I’ve now had Kagaroo, Emu, and Crocodile.
Damn.
Did you wait for them to cook it or did you just go ahead and eat it alive ???

Last edited: