Frankie's Holiday Down Under

TomTheAnt

Good to hear Mr. Buble was wonderful yet again. However, I’m slightly disappointed to see “no backstage access” written on your little Fan Package thingy... :cautious: I have always been under the impression a man of @ftupelo ’s status would have that as a default. 🤷‍♂️ Especially for his favorite, Mr. Buble.

ftupelo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good to hear Mr. Buble was wonderful yet again. However, I’m slightly disappointed to see “no backstage access” written on your little Fan Package thingy... :cautious: I have always been under the impression a man of @ftupelo ’s status would have that as a default. 🤷‍♂️ Especially for his favorite, Mr. Buble.
I hear you on this. I don’t know that backstage was even an option. I believe I purchased the most spendy package.

It really was a fantastic experience. I will be seeing him again in Melbourne - I’ll be in the usual cheap seats this time unless I decided to switch back to the floor. I will also be seeing him in Ft. Worth soon.

While sweetie sleeps in a am enjoying espresso in bead while reading Sapiens byYuval Noah Harari. Any ants read it? It’s a quite fascinating exploration of the history of mankind. Man’s settlement of the Australia island was one of the crucial events in human history, so it turns out this was a timely choice of book for me to bring on my trip.

It looks as though the rain will ease up today and Sweetie and I have booked a 3 hour tour of the city. Not much else planned, but will likely took around king cross in the afternoon.

Uberyouber

"The concierge lounge here at the Sheraton is top notch - probably in my top 5 of concierge lounges that I’ve "GRACED"

This is so haughty.... I had to reread it... :cautious:

Screenshot_20200209-153924.png

songoku

And our @Ian filed a Paypal dispute against @NauticalWheeler on a Bubble eee ticket?

Wait a minute, I'm confused now. 🙄

ftupelo

And our @Ian filed a Paypal dispute against @NauticalWheeler on a Bubble eee ticket?

Wait a minute, I'm confused now. 🙄
You’ve got it right. I needed $470 for my Buble ticket so the easiest way to come up with the cash was to ask for a paypal refund. Worked like a charm - lesson for all, use PayPal for large P2P payments and request a refund much later when the other party hopefully doesn’t notice. 👍

ftupelo

Folks,

Manly was quite the gem. It’s a ritzy beach scene, the ideal environ for Frankie de la Crème. I will take any opportunity I can to work on my gorgeous tan. Which is why today sweetie and I will be heading to Bondi beach. We further plan on taking the trail from bondi to coogi beach.

@Who is John Galt? are you driving today bud? I could use a ride to Bondi here soon.

Last edited:

#professoruber

Two things based on my other post about fat legs and feet.

1. Chicken legs don’t match the so called working out legs.

73E8178B-5768-4999-B836-861B12241F56.jpeg

2. Are those man boobs?

97DEE268-F8D8-4803-938D-0524B9637757.jpeg

These fat legs don’t match the above. Also look at the picture of his wife’s fingers. She has fat fingers like Frankie has fat thighs and feet.

FED7BDA2-0AB3-4886-815A-30395BEF7A18.jpeg

ftupelo

Two things based on my other post about fat legs and feet.

1. Chicken legs don’t match the so called working out legs.

View attachment 414374

2. Are those man boobs?

View attachment 414375

These fat legs don’t match the above. Also look at the picture of his wife’s fingers. She has fat fingers like Frankie has fat thighs and feet.

View attachment 414376
Those aren’t chicken legs, I just have very low body fat, so they look very slim and very toned. And no, those aren’t moobs, they are called pecs. Those are what happens when one spends an inordinate amount of time on the bench press pushing major weight.

ftupelo

You’re so believable!
I think everyone knows Frankie to be a man of discipline and principles. We all know I follow a very strict fitness and exercise regimen combined with a strictly keto diet and intermittent fasting regime.
Post automatically merged:

Made it to Bondi beach. Picked up the essentials, tanning oil and Bondi beer. I’m going to be so dark after today I can’t contain my excitement! The Ant that brought me here had given in excess of 15,000 rides, a figure that would make even sir @Ian Richard Markham blush.
F11813BE-B3AE-4D50-A6B7-618BE432E17C.jpeg

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

I think everyone knows Frankie to be a man of discipline and principles. We all know I follow a very strict fitness and exercise regimen combined with a strictly keto diet and intermittent fasting regime.
Post automatically merged:

Made it to Bondi beach. Picked up the essentials, tanning oil and Bondi beer. I’m going to be so dark after today I can’t contain my excitement! The Ant that brought me here had given in excess of 15,000 rides, a figure that would make even sir @Ian Richard Markham blush. View attachment 414412
I approve of beach and beer. I approve of it so hard.