• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Fradulent Rider! LET IT BEGIN

Russ Reed

So, there's a new feature on Uber called fradulent rider. I had a PAX request me on POOL twice, in the same area and then canceled twice.

I proceeded to wait and sure enough he requested again. BINGO! ACCEPT END TRIP FRADULENT RIDER.

When PAX's start acting crazy, Ill do it everytime....

How do you feel about it.

durka101

I'll do it when they ping you. It's surging, and then they cancel. Then call you up again once the surge is gone.

Last edited:

ubermonkey

its for when the name doesnt match the account

when you go to pick up victoria and some burly man shows up that def doesnt look like a victoria

CaptainJackLA

So, there's a new feature on Uber called fradulent rider. I had a PAX request me on POOL twice, in the same area and then canceled twice.

I proceeded to wait and sure enough he requested again. BINGO! ACCEPT END TRIP FRADULENT RIDER.

If it happens again, accept it, put phone in airplane mode, go near destination to see if rider is outside.

CaptainJackLA

After a rider cancels on me when I got close, I parked down the street and see them get into another car.

If they don't like me for who I am, I don't want them in my car.

I've also yelled out at people after canceling when I sat in front of their house for 5 min....@@@@@es...

RockinEZ

Uh no..... that not what a Fraudulent Rider is.

Fraudulent Rider is used when some asshat jumps into your car and tries to hijack your legitimate riders trip.

Some are hip to the tricks. They will ask you your name, instead of saying it. When they ask me my name at a concert, I ask them what the app says my name is. I get at least one creep try to steal a ride a month at large venues.

Even if they make it 6 blocks before the legitimate pax cxl the trip, they are out of the surge zone. Petty thieves think that is a score.

There are people stupid enough to try and steal an Uber ride out there.

That my friend is a Fraudulent Rider.

Russ Reed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uh no..... that not what a Fraudulent Rider is.

Fraudulent Rider is used when some asshat jumps into your car and tries to hijack your legitimate riders trip.

Some are hip to the tricks. They will ask you your name, instead of saying it. When they ask me my name at a concert, I ask them what the app says my name is. I get at least one creep try to steal a ride a month at large venues.

Even if they make it 6 blocks before the legitimate pax cxl the trip, they are out of the surge zone. Petty thieves think that is a score.

There are people stupid enough to try and steal an Uber ride out there.

That my friend is a Fraudulent Rider.
Oh a rider and I got into it UNTIL she gave me her name. I went I win! I never give out my riders names. Ever! Lol nice use of asshat ( cheers )

Russ Reed

After a rider cancels on me when I got close, I parked down the street and see them get into another car.

I've also yelled out at people after canceling when I sat in front of their house for 5 min....*****es...
LOL I THOUGHT I WAS BAD!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA, its good to know the real Uber drivers are no nonsense :smiles:

RockinEZ

Oh a rider and I got into it UNTIL she gave me her name. I went I win! I never give out my riders names. Ever! Lol nice use of asshat ( cheers )
Nope, they don't get my name and I do not say the pax name.
Usually it is not an issue, but concerts and big venues are a problem.

Russ Reed

Nope, they don't get my name and I do not say the pax name.
Usually it is not an issue, but concerts and big venues are a problem.
Exactly, although I scare easy. When my riders yell my name out and go he's here!!!!!! Im like WHAT HOLY HELL did I just drive up to?

RockinEZ

I've also yelled out at people after canceling when I sat in front of their house for 5 min....*****es...
And that Capt Jack will get you deactivated for inappropriate behavior.

Change the photo on your Uber profile to one that looks professional and safe.

Pax play the swipe left game on the app like it is a dating app if they don't like the photo.

RockinEZ

Exactly, although I scare easy. When my riders yell my name out and go he's here!!!!!! Im like WHAT HOLY HELL did I just drive up to?
I had 4 kids try to cram themselves in my car as fast as they could. They actually dove in the car.
I kicked them out and cxl the ride.

I told them if they don't respect the driver's private property, Uber will charge them for damages without notice.

They got to walk and I notified Uber.
They were using another person's app. According to the new rules using another passenger's app will get a rider deactivated.

Will they deactivate a pax? Only if they were violent.

CaptainJackLA

And that Capt Jack will get you deactivated for inappropriate behavior.

Change the photo on your Uber profile to one that looks professional and safe.

Pax play the swipe left game on the app like it is a dating app if they don't like the photo.
How do you what my pic looks like? Uber took it, it's not a pic of my car like some Lyft pax.

Oh, and Mr perfect, how will I be deactivated? They never took a ride with me. Most likely they are not even at that address.

RockinEZ

How do you what my pic looks like? Uber took it, it's not a pic of my car like some Lyft pax.

Oh, and Mr perfect, how will I be deactivated? They never took a ride with me. Most likely they are not even at that address.
Mr perfect believes you may be dumber than your posts indicate.

You have no idea that Uber knows exactly who the last driver the pax selected and canceled on was.

SQL is obviously not an employment option for you.

You need to understand that Uber captures data on everything. Who is pinged, who cxl, exactly where you are down to the 10 point GPS location.

If the pax complains you will get an inappropriate behavior warning.
Do it again and they will deactivate you.

Go ahead, give it a go. Let us know how it works out for you.
I give you 30 days till you mess your TNC gig up.

CaptainJackLA

Mr perfect believes you may be dumber than your posts indicate.

You have no idea that Uber knows exactly who the last driver the pax selected and canceled on was.

SQL is obviously not an employment option for you.

You need to understand that Uber captures data on everything. Who is pinged, who cxl, exactly where you are down to the 10 point GPS location.

If the pax complains you will get an inappropriate behavior warning.
Do it again and they will deactivate you.

Go ahead, give it a go. Let us know how it works out for you.
I give you 30 days till you mess your TNC gig up.
Ok, SQL nut. You are wise. I give up, you caught me. But you know nothing about me.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention how many times I've done it over the last several months. I'm still driving.

By the way, riddle me this...

select * from dept where deptno not in (select deptno from emp);
alternate solution: select * from dept a where not exists (select * from emp b where a.deptno = b.deptno);
altertnate solution: select empno,ename,b.deptno,dname from emp a, dept b where a.deptno(+) = b.deptno and empno is null;