Found way to cancel second pax on Lyft shared

Inshur

Mikey T

Click picture on bottom left of second pax, then click x, did it a dozen times this weekend, (you can see where the second pax is going first before hitting the x

Zubera

No. They are more responsible and patient than you. Pool/shared trips are hassle but some people feel it’s not that much to avoid to drop down their acceptance rate.
More likely they are inpatient that they can't wait for the next ping and desperately take everything like pool/shared, low rated pax, long pickups, hard to get pickups etc or they're scared of low acceptance rate and trying to get higher uber pro level to unlock some "features" lol

Vivobot

You're supposed to get every fare you pick up. What apps do is they pocket every added fare and you get nothing for it. Basically you work for free
People wont understand it. I have counted several time, especially when it comes to Lyft shared. Back when it hit slowest I had decided to pick shared and i did but my payment felt very thin afterward. So I decided to count mile and min once I picked the first pax and drop the last one with a third party app. For instance I did count 7 mile and 20 mins when Lyft only count distance for the first pax's which was like 4 mile and 17 min. They didnt add a single penny for me from the second pax.

Darknatas

Put your phone on airplane mode or turn off your mobile data after you get the shared call. This will prevent them from adding anyone else to the trip. Your welcome.

TDR

Click picture on bottom left of second pax, then click x, did it a dozen times this weekend, (you can see where the second pax is going first before hitting the x
They want share. I accept, let them wait and figure out. In mean time I’m busy for share. Game on and not in my vehicle!!! Sorry Lyft, my family counts more than community. ?

Inshur New York