Forums are attracting some Trolls...like a virus

ghrdrd

Why?
See all the ads that run in every new thread.
Every ad makes $$$ for the UP owner.
You delete threads and members = less pages served = less money for the website owner.

Mizfit99

A lot of long standing members are trolls and when someone new expresses an opinion they oppose they troll the forum to dig up previous posts to gang up on them and enlist their buddies to also gang up on them. Disgusting behaviour and disgusting trolls.

Sandhills

Yes I'm with you solidly on this
Post automatically merged:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just report them as soon as they start to come out of hibernation period which is usually around 10 messages.
Report them on here
Click Report.
That's just what the Illuminati want (don't fall for it)

Last edited:

macbri

A lot of long standing members are trolls and when someone new expresses an opinion they oppose they troll the forum to dig up previous posts to gang up on them and enlist their buddies to also gang up on them. Disgusting behaviour and disgusting trolls.
Fair enough but if it upsets u just put him/them on ignore list.

I remember my old mate President throwing a few barbs in my direction and I put him on ignore list and problem gone.

I have reversed this now so if President does come back then will see his comments.

Hounddub

And now we're back to playing the victim.

Strange how sad vengeful racists always find a way to justify their behaviour as acceptable and fail to take responsibility for their actions.

Your words don't lie, and fortunately there are some ethically strong members who won't buy your feeble flummox to cover up your unpleasant and deceptive contradictions.

Tda85

Actually, people just say through you real quick. Just saying.

Playing the victim card and avoiding any form of responsibility seems to be your forte 😁

UberTopGun

Thanks mate good observation.
And now we're back to playing the victim.

Strange how sad vengeful racists always find a way to justify their behaviour as acceptable and fail to take responsibility for their actions.

Your words don't lie, and fortunately there are some ethically strong members who won't buy your feeble flummox to cover up your unpleasant and deceptive contradictions.
It's confusing Waingro -
you agree with Mizfit99 and then like Hounddub too
Confusing who you are barracking for?? 🤔😸

Ausois

No work at night when trolls feed so they must be getting desperate fearing they will be turned into stone at daybreak.

Changing the subject ......... has anyone seriously tried rideshare driving today? I’ve done just one long trip then back home ...... I think this gig is over for now!

Tda85

No work at night when trolls feed so they must be getting desperate fearing they will be turned into stone at daybreak.

Changing the subject ......... has anyone seriously tried rideshare driving today? I’ve done just one long trip then back home ...... I think this gig is over for now!
It is. Honestly better off going on newstart and claiming 550 a week vs slogging it out

Grumpy Old Man

Fair enough but if it upsets u just put him/them on ignore list.

I remember my old mate President throwing a few barbs in my direction and I put him on ignore list and problem gone.

I have reversed this now so if President does come back then will see his comments.
President has probably gone on to greener pastures.....ie...people who don't think he is a dick.

I'm seeing a pattern of one angry female disappearing and a new angry female appearing
Actually I'm quite partial to angry females.
At my age I'm partial to any females.

Last edited: