Fortune:Amazon Drivers Hang Phones In Trees

TBone

Gaming the system is why I quit flex. People complaining they were limited to 40 hours a week while I was getting 6 hours a month and could never pick up shifts. I refuse to sit around all day and get paid $0 while hitting a stupid refresh button when I could have been uber'ing and actually making money. I probably made less than $5 an hour if I added in the hours I sat around hitting that button

Fusion_LUser

Gaming the system is why I quit flex. People complaining they were limited to 40 hours a week while I was getting 6 hours a month and could never pick up shifts. I refuse to sit around all day and get paid $0 while hitting a stupid refresh button when I could have been uber'ing and actually making money. I probably made less than $5 an hour if I added in the hours I sat around hitting that button
And that is exactly what will happen if AB5 passes in CA. If you did not get deactivated outright then you will fight with those who did not get deactivated for a shift to work with Uber or Lyft. It will not be Uber and Lyft. It will be either or.