Fork me

TXUbering

I'm done. Got rid of my Uber vehicle this evening, which means I won't be Ubering for the foreseeable future. I may get back into it when it makes sense, but for now the risk seems like more than the reward. If Uber/Lyft had offered health insurance, then that would be one thing. But, they don't, so I didn't have much need for my Uber vehicle. On the plus side, I got a new car loan for 72 months, 0% interest. Oh and I won't be leaving the forums, just leaving the platform.

Mkang14

I'm done. Got rid of my Uber vehicle this evening, which means I won't be Ubering for the foreseeable future. I may get back into it when it makes sense, but for now the risk seems like more than the reward. If Uber/Lyft had offered health insurance, then that would be one thing. But, they don't, so I didn't have much need for my Uber vehicle. On the plus side, I got a new car loan for 72 months, 0% interest. Oh and I won't be leaving the forums, just leaving the platform.
So you're basically just observing the Covid holiday.

Look at the bright side no more stinky butt pax
💺🍑💨. According to you that was a big issue :eek:

TXUbering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you're basically just observing the Covid holiday.

Look at the bright side no more stinky butt pax
💺🍑💨. According to you that was a big issue :eek:
You remember my pax's butt funk.... That's old school, but yes no more funk from their trunk.

I figured I was in a good position to take advantage of the 0% APR that was being offered by the dealership. And it didn't help that another dealership was playing with me a few days ago. Muh new baby won't be taking any stinkass.... except for mine.

20200730_211148.jpg

Post automatically merged:

assigning blame to others is not your solution.
Blame? I was going to call for support..... "Hello my name is Bob and I am an addict!" "Hello, my name is Bob too, have you tried restarting the app?"

TXUbering

so you will be joing the 'x drivers group' who post here and haven't driven in years. Cool beans.

@ariel5466 did you want to correct him or shall I? :whistling:

I haven't driven in a while, and I might be back after Covid is no longer a threat. I didn't do it out of necessity to begin with, I just did it so that I could buy a 2nd car.

SHalester

@ariel5466 did you want to correct him or shall I?
oh, I love the tag team option. And, please, how can somebody keep track of every single daily posters' back stories and details. Specially when over months those same backstories and details =change= suddenly as if they don't know what they posted before. And that is not counting sock trolls.

So yeah, no way to keep track was just going by the recent post. Which was dripping with sarcasm that seems to have sailed over the intended mark. Ooops. Carry on and good luck.

TXUbering

Say what now? What happened?

oh, I love the tag team option. And, please, how can somebody keep track of every single daily posters' back stories and details. Specially when over months those same backstories and details =change= suddenly as if they don't know what they posted before. And that is not counting sock trolls.

So yeah, no way to keep track was just going by the recent post. Which was dripping with sarcasm that seems to have sailed over the intended mark. Ooops. Carry on and good luck.
Well, you can always follow @ariel5466 and then you won't have to be in the dark....sheesh!!

Because it's an internet message board. If you go around correcting everyone's spelling and grammar, not only will you have a full-time job on your hands, but you'll be exceedingly annoying to everyone.

mbd

You remember my pax's butt funk.... That's old school, but yes no more funk from their trunk.

I figured I was in a good position to take advantage of the 0% APR that was being offered by the dealership. And it didn't help that another dealership was playing with me a few days ago. Muh new baby won't be taking any stinkass.... except for mine.

View attachment 493331

Blame? I was going to call for support..... "Hello my name is Bob and I am an addict!" "Hello, my name is Bob too, have you tried restarting the app?"
That’s a 50k Titan :smiles: Generals owned by Conti... German.:smiles:

TXUbering

That’s a 50k Titan :smiles: Generals owned by Conti... German.:smiles:
With all the dealer options, it topped out at just over $60K. I think they knocked it down to about $45-ish or so, and it wouldn't have been that bad if I didn't have so much negative equity with my Uber.

and maybe I already follow her?¿?

As I stated I don't spend a lot of time memorizing all regular posters back stories. Once I discovered over time, they change......nuff said.
lol, yes I get it, there are a lot of shifty derps out there. Sometimes I wonder if it's the same derp with different accounts. :cautious:

Another Uber Driver

I can't see myself taking someone to Jack in the Box for $6.00.
I wish that we still had Jack-in-the-Box here, but, the only two that we ever had closed when I was not living here. You could get the Breakfast Jack 'round-the-clock (Icky-D's thinks that it has something "new" with its "All Day Breakfast Menu"). The Breakfast Jack was about the only thing that I would eat from there. It was better than the Egg Ick-Muffin or those Crossandwich® or whatever it is the Booger King sells for brekkie. I had the Booger King only once and that was too much.

Alack! I suppose that Wheaties and a banana are better for me, anyhow.

Nice truck, though.