• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Forgot to rate the rider

wesp1960

I just did my very first trip. The rider was excellent. But I think I didn't rate him before I closed out the ride. How can I find out if I did and correct it if I didn't? I was too busy talking and not paying attention. Dang it....

drive4lyft69

I just did my very first trip. The rider was excellent. But I think I didn't rate him before I closed out the ride. How can I find out if I did and correct it if I didn't? I was too busy talking and not paying attention. Dang it....
Are you on Lyft or Uber?

daave1

Then you must have rated him... Uber won't allow you back to the home screen until you complete a riders rating. What you probably did is completed the trip and then completed the rating immediately after without paying attention. Two quick taps in the same spot would do it. The default is to five stars for a rider.

wesp1960

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then you must have rated him... Uber won't allow you back to the home screen until you complete a riders rating. What you probably did is completed the trip and then completed the rating immediately after without paying attention. Two quick taps in the same spot would do it. The default is to five stars for a rider.
Thank you! That's what I was hoping for......now for day two, lol