Forgetful pax parked his car at Dulles but forgot he was flying back into National

warrior lady

Imagine my surprise when picking up pax at Reagan, when destination entered was.. Dulles. Guy says, it's been a very long day! He flew out of Dulles this morning, leaving his car at the dulles lot. But did not remember that he was flying back into Reagan, not Dulles... I've never done door-to-door of one airport to another. He said he's been having trouble in am catching Uber to Dulles. Said he doesn't normally drive to airport but it has been taking him 40 minutes to get an Uber ride to airport.

Brandon Nagbe

Imagine my surprise when picking up pax at Reagan, when destination entered was.. Dulles. Guy says, it's been a very long day! He flew out of Dulles this morning, leaving his car at the dulles lot. But did not remember that he was flying back into Reagan, not Dulles... I've never done door-to-door of one airport to another. He said he's been having trouble in am catching Uber to Dulles. Said he doesn't normally drive to airport but it has been taking him 40 minutes to get an Uber ride to airport.
give him my number and I'll do it for 100 when ever he likes

Ubermanpt

Can ever imagine a pax having to wait 40 minutes with all the drivers out there unless it was a major holiday or they wanted uber pool, I drive home at hours of the day and night from my job and see ubers everywhere all the time

PeacefulJ...

Can ever imagine a pax having to wait 40 minutes with all the drivers out there unless it was a major holiday or they wanted uber pool, I drive home at hours of the day and night from my job and see ubers everywhere all the time
These idiots going to the airport select poop all the time. When I first started driving and did stool, I could never understand why they would select it other than the cheaper rate.

I started cramming them in like sardines. It lowered my ratings but so what. You want the poop experience, I'll give you the poop experience.

CrazyT

This is about as good as the woman I picked up at BWI (back when MTA didn't care) and took her to National. Apparently that's where her flight was and she went to the wrong airport. They don't look or sound anything alike!! Lol

Jo3030

I had 3 dudes that were dropped off at DCA and their flight was out of BWI.
Ride from DCA to BWI was a cool like 66 bucks at the time.

kbrown

I had a poop couple in a 3.2 surge request an uber one early Sunday morning. After they load the bags in and get in, I swipe in and confirm they're going to National. Then they were like, no Dulles. They were pool, so they asked if I could just take them to Dulles and change the address, and I said no. Pool doesn't allow you to change your destination. By this time, there was no surge, so they were going to re request. I quietly turned off my app and told them sure, go ahead. Hope they get me! I knew full well they wouldn't, but I wasn't about to play the game. When a new driver came up, I was only too happy to kick them out so they can get to their real destination. I wasn't about to drive them all the way to Dulles for the price of National. No way.

Effin poop.

John Highway

I've picked up a pair of riders that flew into IAD late evening/early morning but needed to be in BWI so they can board a 6:00am flight. Airline screwed up their connecting flight and they had to catch a flight leaving out of BWI.