Ford fusion hybrid 2015

karan420

is anyone driving the above vehicle? how is it going? life expectancy ?
my fusion hybrid is at 215k and i am not sure what to do about it. running good no major problems yet

Muhammad D

is anyone driving the above vehicle? how is it going? life expectancy ?
my fusion hybrid is at 215k and i am not sure what to do about it. running good no major problems yet
I have seen some Hybrid Fusion taxis in NYC. They are solid vehicles. The boxy hybrid Escapes are solid too.

karan420

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
people keep scaring me that fusion go dead once it crosses 200k. and i have to tried to get the resale value people offer shit. so

TheDevilisaParttimer

around 6 grand
Thats not too bad.

If you buy a car used cash then you would still be liable for the 6 grand in installments or set something up with lender.

If you get a loan, they can absorb that existing $6k into a new loan for a new or like new car.

Ex. You get a car for $15k but the loan amount is $21k to cover your remaining balance from old car loan.

karan420

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats not too bad.

If you buy a car used cash then you would still be liable for the 6 grand in installments or set something up with lender.

If you get a loan, they can absorb that existing $6k into a new loan for a new or like new car.

Ex. You get a car for $15k but the loan amount is $21k to cover your remaining balance from old car loan.
nah im paying 500 bucks a month, cant add any more on top of that.