• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

For hire tags issues today!?

Mido toyota

For some reason uber xl option vanished from my account, and I don't even get any uber x requests just meals, so what's going on?

It started Wednesday night around 8pm. Just plain sucks. I know of at least two drivers with For Hire tags that don't get the booking fee (at least they say they don't) who got shut out last night too.

Last edited:

Mido toyota

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It started Thursday night around 8pm. Just plain sucks. I know of at least two drivers with For Hire tags that don't get the booking fee (at least they say they don't) who got shut out last night too.
What is the purpose of having for hire tags if you aren't getting the booking fee!!?, but it seems like a huge issue with the commercial accounts in the triangle, they better fix it asap

Yes, I did. I wonder if expired background checks are the culprit. Whatever it is I hope to be able to get back on Uber soon. Lyft only is for the birds.

RaleighUber440

Any good news?
I actually had a pretty solid day today. I got closer to my real job, finished a lot of coursework and didn't have to drive or spend money on gas. I accumulated some credit card debt, but that will probably boost my credit score.

Nothing new on my end. Hopefully it won't take as long as they say it will. I never heard of a background check taking 16 business days to complete?

Last edited:

Mido toyota

I actually had a pretty solid day today. I got closer to my real job, finished a lot of coursework and didn't have to drive or spend money on gas. I accumulated some credit card debt, but that will probably boost my credit score.

Nothing new on my end. Hopefully it won't take as long as they say it will. I never heard of a background check taking 16 business days to complete?
The back ground check move so it could be a reason why we are not working g, but that's not the real issue, our accounts are active, it is just not working for God knows reason,

RaleighUber440

The back ground check move so it could be a reason why we are not working g, but that's not the real issue, our accounts are active, it is just not working for God knows reason,
Maybe they don't cut us off completely now when they put our accounts on hold? I was informed that we could still use Eats, but not the regular driving until the background comes back.

I had a driver tell me last night that he thought it was a very simple database issue. He felt the database used for commercial driver accounts may have had some columns missing/removed. He felt it would be a five minute fix...... That is if Uber was interested.... I won't worry about it now since I got about 500 Lyft dollars to count over the last two evenings.

RaleighUber440

I had a driver tell me last night that he thought it was a very simple database issue. He felt the database used for commercial driver accounts may have had some columns missing/removed. He felt it would be a five minute fix...... That is if Uber was interested.... I won't worry about it now since I got about 500 Lyft dollars to count over the last two evenings.
Do you still think "Lyft is only for the birds?" :wink:

Mido toyota

Lyft is still serviving just because of the 500 sign up bonus really, and their 20% back to the lyft veterans who have cars 2011 or newer,

RaleighUber440

Good news I got cleared out on uber back ground check, and I'm back online, good luck to you all guys
Thanks for the update. Worked Lyft for a few hours today and I wanted to cry. Nowhere near as good as Über. It's a different world without the booking fee add-on.