For full timers only...monthly gross$

what is your average $$$ monthly let's say for being in your car 40 hrs or more a week?

Assume us Nubers don't understand metals, incentives, hourly.

Thanks in advance.

hangtyte

I'd say just hit the road for $40 hours and see what you make. If you think you could do better, you probably can.

CaptainJackLA

Sorry, but they are right. Don't mean to be rude, but it's NOYFB. I don't even tell my family, same deal. We are here to help you get to the point where you should be, and it depends on your coverage area. If you're driving X in OC, not a chance. I did that for my first 3 months, didn't make crap. Once I moved my business to LA, it was much better.

Just like most others, get the 75 rides in for Platinum the next week. Run it now before they stop the program. Anyone not doing it is losing FREE MONEY. Well, it's not free. I'm pretty freaking tired after driving 800 miles and being online 40 hours. Plus the break time and dead miles, it's more than that. If you can't do that, then get 45 for Gold. It's still a good extra boost.

Imagine taking a pax from Echo Park to LAX at 8am, taking the long way that is usually the fastest way, making $40 net instead of $20. Feels good. Pax is happy, I'm happier, and Uber can still suck it. [just an example]. Or take a guy from Hollywood to Costa Mesa.. and back... $165 in 1.75 hours. [real one]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am asking, humbly, what to expect balls to the wall. I need to save my house and way of life. If my question offends you, please don't reply. If you don't think it is any of my business, don't reply. I have mentored plenty of people in my life. I am just trying to weigh my options.

No harm, no foul.

Help a Bruddah out. And be honest. If you are not comfortable, cool.

hangtyte

I think it's hard for anyone to tell you what to expect. Everyone has their own method and some people bring in $300 and others bring in $1000+. The rides aren't the same day by day. One day you could have all shorties and get paid like $80. Other days you could have long ones and bring $200+. But you can expect to work long hours especially starting out. You'll have to figure out your rhythm and figure out a pattern and such.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's hard for anyone to tell you what to expect. Everyone has their own method and some people bring in $300 and others bring in $1000+. The rides aren't the same day by day. One day you could have all shorties and get paid like $80. Other days you could have long ones and bring $200+. But you can expect to work long hours especially starting out. You'll have to figure out your rhythm and figure out a pattern and such.
Thanks, l am just trying to see what is possible.

So many variables. Just want to see if this is worth it or going back to my old job of hit man for the Armrenians.

WMUber

I have seen full-timers post $1,000.00 to $1,200.00 weeks. This is possible in about 40 hours at Platinum Boost.

But keep in mind, that $50 to $60 thousand a year comes at a steep price. The price is 40,000 miles on your car. That's a lot of oil changes. That is also 1 set of tires, 1 complete brake job, 1 complete fluid change, at least 4 interior shampoo jobs, weekly car washes, and one major repair. Chances are you will also have to do some body work as well.

Queenofthepak

I am asking, humbly, what to expect balls to the wall. I need to save my house and way of life. If my question offends you, please don't reply. If you don't think it is any of my business, don't reply. I have mentored plenty of people in my life. I am just trying to weigh my options.

No harm, no foul.

Help a Bruddah out. And be honest. If you are not comfortable, cool.
There is no way for us to tell you that. You're looking for an answer, that solely depends on you. Like you have already been told, it depends on where you drive, what the surge is like, how busy it is, etc. But no one can tell you how much money you will make, and that's just the honest truth.

And like has been stated, I do not share how much money I make with anyone, ever. That is very private information for some. While others will share it freely.

KekeLo

You will make more $$$$ if you stop accepting pool requests. Why do you want to work for less money. We are here to make money and not give discounted rides. If Uber wants to discount a ride, they could cover the cost. Remember, it is your car. You pay for the insurance that has become more expensive because now you are doing ride sharing, you are adding wear and tear to your car, you have to cover the gas, you have to pay for the repairs and more. Look what Uber is doing in California. Do you want to work for 65% less? Well Do You?

View attachment 49968

Pool rides really do suck.