• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

For Drivers who are fed up!

Dhr94080

Its painful coming on here these days seeing the more ever increasing problems induced by Uber and Lyft!

I haven't been in here in awhile but ummm not looking very promising for your future as a ride share driver! Glad I work a regular job now. But ummm I thought I would pass along my lawyers information for those of you who are tired of being screwed by these two companies! My law suits are being handled by two law firms so I thought I would pass along his information you guys! Best decision I've made so far.

Good luck for those that just want to sit back and cry about their issues and do nothing!

Joseph M. Lovretovich
Attorney at Law

JML Law, APLC

Los Angeles | Orange County | San Francisco
5855 Topanga Canyon Road, Suite 300
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Main: 818-610-8800 | Fax: 818-610-3030
jml@jmllaw.com | www.jmllaw.com

SanFranant

Its painful coming on here these days seeing the more ever increasing problems induced by Uber and Lyft!

I haven't been in here in awhile but ummm not looking very promising for your future as a ride share driver! Glad I work a regular job now. But ummm I thought I would pass along my lawyers information for those of you who are tired of being screwed by these two companies! My law suits are being handled by two law firms so I thought I would pass along his information you guys! Best decision I've made so far.

Good luck for those that just want to sit back and cry about their issues and do nothing!

Joseph M. Lovretovich
Attorney at Law

JML Law, APLC

Los Angeles | Orange County | San Francisco
5855 Topanga Canyon Road, Suite 300
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Main: 818-610-8800 | Fax: 818-610-3030
jml@jmllaw.com | www.jmllaw.com

What are you suing for? Nothing changes. Only lawyers get money. Waste

Dhr94080

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What are you suing for? Nothing changes. Only lawyers get money. Waste
Poor thing, Lyft and Uber has defeated you!! I made $2,000 off the cutter vs. Lyft back in March, and the two suits I have now that will be a class action will be for wages and background checks.

Cant make money and retaliate against a corrupt system if you feel already defeated. Just sit around the pitty party table and complain and do nothing!

mrwy

I suppose you have some dispute with this guy so you post his info on a forum?

Dhr94080

I suppose you have some dispute with this guy so you post his info on a forum?
No, the lawyer I posted his info here is MY attorney! I posted it so if someone has a DISPUTE against Uber or Lyft, they can contact him and see if they have a case they can bring up against Uber and Lyft!

vladi

Poor thing, Lyft and Uber has defeated you!! I made $2,000 off the cutter vs. Lyft back in March, and the two suits I have now that will be a class action will be for wages and background checks.

Cant make money and retaliate against a corrupt system if you feel already defeated. Just sit around the pitty party table and complain and do nothing!
Props for you but is it worth fighting for 2k? You can make em in 1 week still

Dhr94080

Props for you but is it worth fighting for 2k? You can make em in 1 week still
2k? Ummm you have it confused! The 2k was over someone elses class action suit that I was opted in. I am currently seeking 2.8 million with what I've file for. Doesnt mean I will win but I will certainly walk away with a huge chunk. I dont work for Uber or Lyft anymore. I have a regular job now.

I suggest that you do the same. (Get a regular job!) Dont be left without a seat when the music stops!

SRGuy

2k? Ummm you have it confused! The 2k was over someone elses class action suit that I was opted in. I am currently seeking 2.8 million with what I've file for. Doesnt mean I will win but I will certainly walk away with a huge chunk. I dont work for Uber or Lyft anymore. I have a regular job now.

I suggest that you do the same. (Get a regular job!) Dont be left without a seat when the music stops!
What is your new job?

Kodyhead

You are suing for wages and background checks?

Do u mean you were deactivated because of background checks and suing for wages lost?

Uber_Yota_916

I had a two month time out because of Uber, checkr and the ebn bs. Is this what you were talking about? No fault of my own, nothing on my background check. Total BS.

William Sheldon

DHR do you think your guy would listen to the multiple issues Ive been having with Postmates?

My list continues to grow daily & I become more & more frustrated by the day!

These companies need to be held accountable once & for all!!

Dhr94080

I had a two month time out because of Uber, checkr and the ebn bs. Is this what you were talking about? No fault of my own, nothing on my background check. Total BS.
Yes! Nothing on my background! Deactivated. ICRA FCRA and EDDOC violations of my rights when a background check was conducted.

Loss wages from that background check TIMES 180 months and damages! I didnt go public until this week. I wanted to make sure I had a solid case. I found out that I did. Signed retainers and am just waiting for the filings...

Uber_Yota_916

Yes! Nothing on my background! Deactivated. ICRA FCRA and EDDOC violations of my rights when a background check was conducted.

Loss wages from that background check TIMES 180 months and damages! I didnt go public until this week. I wanted to make sure I had a solid case. I found out that I did. Signed retainers and am just waiting for the filings...
I'll be calling your lawyer on Monday. Thx for replying.

Dhr94080

DHR do you think your guy would listen to the multiple issues Ive been having with Postmates?

My list continues to grow daily & I become more & more frustrated by the day!

These companies need to be held accountable once & for all!!
If I were you, I would at least call and find out if you have a case!

So, to many of us think that we are doomed and certainly do not want to look like a maron if our claims dont go anywhere but, I am not the guy to sit back and let someone nail me in the a*s without the payoff!!!

Let me join your suit .
You have my lawyers info, give him a call and ask to be included!