Inshur

Food delivery? I dont think so.

uber happy;(

I got a job last night. When i got to pick up point a drunk guy in his late 20s came out and said that i need to pick up his food order from kebab shop half a mile away. I said that im not a food delivery guy and that the next costumer might find a smelly car undesirable. I explained the kebab shop is 3 min walk away and he might as well walk there and that i will cancel the job without the charge.
Then he went crazy shouting how a monkey coould do my job and that he earns in 1 hour what I earn in hole day. So I said ok I will bring you your food while driving away i canceled with no costumer charge message. Drove to the kebab shop took his order and gave it to two homeless crackheads that were asking for money on the street.

Spy & Mash

Well done- like your attitude.
5* from me.
Alternatively extra spit sauce, a green chilli from your nose and a 'Bon appetit' upon delivery could of been a more satisfying outcome.

soTuga

Never deliver anything without a pax in the car with you done well. Don't even listen to them.

Hogster

Those requests used to be regular many years ago at my local minicab office, talking about 80's and 90's.

Wasn't a fan of spicy food back then so used to tie the plastic bag of food on my wing mirror or hang it on the radio aerial.
Some other drivers used to have a nibble before delivering takeaways:smiles:

DB1980

Well done to you mate. It's a service industry but when people can't give you the most basic common courtesy they need putting in their place.

Kareem69

I got a job last night. When i got to pick up point a drunk guy in his late 20s came out and said that i need to pick up his food order from kebab shop half a mile away. I said that im not a food delivery guy and that the next costumer might find a smelly car undesirable. I explained the kebab shop is 3 min walk away and he might as well walk there and that i will cancel the job without the charge.
Then he went crazy shouting how a monkey coould do my job and that he earns in 1 hour what I earn in hole day. So I said ok I will bring you your food while driving away i canceled with no costumer charge message. Drove to the kebab shop took his order and gave it to two homeless crackheads that were asking for money on the street.
similare thing happened to me once, I did get his kebab plus added some of my own Mayo to it