• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Food Couriers that are too lazy to deliver food to your Door

Uberfunitis

Moral if the story, dont do eats. And dont be a jerk, just bc you dont tamper with food doesnt mean the fast food worker youve been a jerk to doesnt tamper with food. Be kind to your drivef you didnt hire a slave for $3.

This dude said elevator bwa ha ha ha ha youve eaten pubes before. Oh so delivery to door means go inside the building and find your lazy ass.
It absolutely does, that is what I am paying for in my market and that is what I expect. As to having pubes in my food, I expect it was already messed with along the way because none of the eats drivers pass on their tips to the people preparing the food even if they get tips. Lazy delivery workers taking a job and then wanting to half ass it.

Diamondraider

When Eats first started, it was SUPPOSED to be curbside service. No going into the restaurants, no waiting in drive-thru lines, and no going to doors. No need to leave the car.

Drivers confused about that would contact Rohit, who didn't have a clue, and he would tell them to go to the door, so they did. And screwed everyone else.
I picked up Rohit last week

25rides7daysaweek

This is the OP that was @@@@@ing about pool drivers picking up additional pax.

I call troll.
I thought I remembered the name. You were right on,this was the guy who made the (driver put on stop new requests on pools) topic a month or so ago. When he looks up his family tree a TROLL craps in his face.....

Cklw

Uber eats is ridiculous but i miss lilcindy

Theory is that @lilCindy and @AveragePerson are one and the same. They have the same entitled attitude.

Last time I did Ubereats, which was once and it was free promo ( I tipped what the delivery fee would have been plus a few bucks). It was advertised to meet driver at curb, not sure what it says now tho.

I have not done Ubereats and no plan too.

Uberfunitis

Yes you should give a cash tip bc you are the person who chose to live in an apartment and you ordered the food and most people are not as high maintenance as you are. You want more for less then are pissed when you eat pubes. Thats life.
I may or may not give a tip, it would have to be for something other than just doing your job though, and bringing it to the door is just doing your job, in my area, and nothing special at all. If I do give a tip though it will not be in the form of cash so that someone can more easily avoid paying the required taxes on their income.

For the record everyone delivers to the door at least where I am if you are not than you are doing less than the average for the area. In other words, not doing your job at all because it is delivery to the door.

I am not angry at all, I just refuse to accept less than what was agreed, for the price that was agreed.

Benjamin M

I am not angry at all, I just refuse to accept less than what was agreed, for the price that was agreed.
Keep in mind that the driver receives a fraction of what you paid and also has no idea how much it cost without digging into the app. We also have no idea what we earned until after completion of the ride or delivery (because, ya know, maybe someone would be nice enough to tip).

Just be polite to your over worked and underpaid driver. They may have just finished dropping off a car full of loud drunks driving an hour downtown. Treat us with respect and carry your lazy ass out to meet us. Remember that we rate as well.

Uberfunitis

Keep in mind that the driver receives a fraction of what you paid and also has no idea how much it cost without digging into the app. We also have no idea what we earned until after completion of the ride or delivery (because, ya know, maybe someone would be nice enough to tip).

Just be polite to your over worked and underpaid driver. They may have just finished dropping off a car full of loud drunks driving an hour downtown. Treat us with respect and carry your lazy ass out to meet us. Remember that we rate as well.
How much the driver is making or not making is not any of my concern that is between them and whoever they are getting their money from. All that concerns me is I pay for delivery to the door and that I receive delivery to the door.

I will be polite and nice but I am not going to do someones job for them especially when I am a paying customer paying for a service that this lazy driver is trying to half ass his or her way through.

Drizzle

How much the driver is making or not making is not any of my concern that is between them and whoever they are getting their money from. All that concerns me is I pay for delivery to the door and that I receive delivery to the door.

I will be polite and nice but I am not going to do someones job for them especially when I am a paying customer paying for a service that this lazy driver is trying to half ass his or her way through.
Either you are trolling us or you're just a moron but it's much better to spend the $2 cash and be a decent person and eat clean food. Its not uber eats its you, youre a jerk. Sounds like you have a problem. Keep your $3.

Last edited:

Uberfunitis

Either you are trolling us or you're just a moron but it's much better to spend the $2 cash and be a decent person and eat clean food. Its not uber eats its you, youre a jerk.
Your food is already messed with because even if I did give you that two dollars none of that would go to the place that put the food together and guess what they have already done to the food. So giving you two dollars will not prevent anything from being done to my food before.

Why are you so crazy over cash tips? Are you trying to avoid paying taxes on your full income?

Finally being a decent person is paying what was agreed for the service provided. doing more than is required makes you a super person and not just a decent person.

If expecting a service provider to provide the service that is being paid for makes me a jerk, than I guess I am a jerk, and I am ok with that.

Drizzle

Your food is already messed with because even if I did give you that two dollars none of that would go to the place that put the food together and guess what they have already done to the food. So giving you two dollars will not prevent anything from being done to my food before.

Why are you so crazy over cash tips? Are you trying to avoid paying taxes on your full income?

Finally being a decent person is paying what was agreed for the service provided. doing more than is required makes you a super person and not just a decent person.

If expecting a service provider to provide the service that is being paid for makes me a jerk, than I guess I am a jerk, and I am ok with that.
Sounds like you have issues. Ive never had my food tampered with. Im a decent person though. Yeah i live in a house but i still step outside with cash in hand, bc i want to see how they transport the food. And im a decent person. You sir have a reslly bad attitude. Me its not worth the $2 to even get pissed at the driver. But go ahead and be a jerk and just assume your food is being tampered with save your $2 but that is dumb.

Youre a self admitted jerk who wants extra service for free and dont care if you have to eat pubes. Dude you have a problem. Could you imagine going out to eat with a guy like that? I bet the ladies hate you. Do you tip when you eat out or are you just a high maintenace jerk all the time? Hows that working out for you. I mean in general aside from eating pubes?

Last edited:

Uberfunitis

Sounds like you have issues. Ive never had my food tampered with. Im a decent person though. Yeah i live in a house but i still step outside with cash in hand, bc i want to see how they transport the food. And im a decent person. You sir have a reslly bad attitude. Me its not worth the $2 to even get pissed at the driver. But go ahead and be a jerk and just assume your food is being tampered with save your $2 but that is dumb.

Youre a self admitted jerk who wants extra service for free and dont care if you have to eat pubes. Dude you have a problem.
Let me correct you there, you don't think that your food has been messed with. You have no idea unless you have been involved with every step of the food procurement and preparation and delivery.... You simply have no idea what has happened to your food when you get it delivered.

I do not want extra service in any way shape or form. I simply want the service that I paid for nothing more and nothing less. In my area that is delivery to the door. If that is the same for your area and you don't agree with it than you should find something else to do and stop trying to skip out on your obligations that you have freely taken on.
I bet the ladies hate you. Do you tip when you eat out or are you just a high maintenace jerk all the time? Hows that working out for you. I mean in general aside from eating pubes?
I am happily married, believe it or not my wife is even tighter with money than I am. Expecting people to do the work that they are being paid for has worked out great for my by the way, I don't waste money paying for idiots half ass doing their job.

Last edited:

peteyvavs

If you don’t like going to the curb to get your food then get off of your fat ass and get your own food, you cheap SOB’s always looking for a reason NOT to tip.

Uberfunitis

If you don’t like going to the curb to get your food then get off of your fat ass and get your own food, you cheap SOB’s always looking for a reason NOT to tip.
Don't like delivering to the door than don't take a job that advertises that service, at least in my area. It always amazes me how lazy people try and get money that they have not earned and are not entitled to.

Drizzle

Don't like delivering to the door than don't take a job that advertises that service, at least in my area. It always amazes me how lazy people try and get money that they have not earned and are not entitled to.
Youre an entitled lazy jerk, who eats pubes. Congrats. You dont want the driver to bring the food to the door you want the DRIVER to go through the door up 5 flights of stairs through 3 more doors and find your fat ass. Its says front door, everyone who brought it to your door in the past was being nice to you.

Immoralized

I can see why some UE drivers just keep the food and hit delivered.
Leaves the UE customer with days of support tickets with Uber to get a partial refund.

As they would of looked on the GPS of the driver stop and hold at the requested address and then leave. In which case for all intent and purposes look as if the delivery was made in actual fact it was not made with the driver stealing the food.

Drivers stealing meals in my city is common but for the drivers that steal repeatedly and ignore Uber warning get deactivated but most UE drivers could give 2$h!t as they would be looking to quit.

When I did UE & if it was apartment complex I would wait at the gate as a lot of the time would be secured gate in which you need a key to get in. Sometimes riders changes their mind when the food is made and the delivery is made and they refuse to pick up the phone to collect the meal. In which case I call up Uber in which for drivers at least you get some muppet on the phone in about a second. Explain the situation get greenlight to drop the food at the gate and leave. In which case no refund would be possible for the customer.

Otherwise the customer would of complained on what seemed to be quite a large order that delivery was never made ect my time would of been wasted and the restaurant resources would of been wasted. Spent that extra minute sealing that scamming customer fate. You order... You pay. :smile:

Last edited:

Drizzle

I can see why some UE drivers just keep the food and hit delivered.
Leaves the UE customer with days of support tickets with Uber to get a partial refund.

As they would of looked on the GPS of the driver stop and hold at the requested address and then leave. In which case for all intent and purposes look as if the delivery was made in actual fact it was not made with the driver stealing the food.

Drivers stealing meals in my city is common but for the drivers that steal repeatedly and ignore Uber warning get deactivated but most UE drivers could give 2$h!t as they would be looking to quit.

When I did UE & if it was apartment complex I would wait at the gate as a lot of the time would be secured gate in which you need a key to get in. Sometimes riders changes their mind when the food is made and the delivery is made and they refuse to pick up the phone to collect the meal. In which case I call up Uber in which for drivers at least you get some muppet on the phone in about a second. Explain the situation get greenlight to drop the food at the gate and leave. In which case no refund would be possible for the customer.

Otherwise the customer would of complained on what seemed to be quite a large order that delivery was never made ect my time would of been wasted and the restaurant resources would of been wasted. Spent that extra minute sealing that scamming customer fate. You order... You pay. :smile:
Just like the op said their are high expectations and terribly low pay. Under min wage. Dont do eats. I mean servers make 20% in tips these people want you to travel 10 miles in the snow walk up 5 flights of stairs and navagate as labyrinth for $3 no tip.

merryon2nd

UE has always been a statistically huge waste of time and resources for the drivers.
Even when the entitled customers are pleasant, sometimes the restaurants and associates well enough make up for the missing BS by being rude, forcing the drivers to wait ridiculous amounts of times on the pickups. And of course, crap rolls downhill.

UE and Pool are in the same plane of 'not worth my bloody time'. So I don't do either.

I encourage others to not do them. You'll avoid messes like what is being discussed here in this thread.

Drizzle

For the record i do not drive eats. Ive been pissed off enough to consider tampering/stealing food and at that point i quit doing anything uber.