• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Food Couriers that are too lazy to deliver food to your Door

Drizzle

Passengers abuse come to the door more often then not, if its a house and the house is labeled and has a door bell and parking then 99/100 times they will bring it to the door no problems.

When you live on the 8th floor no elevator no parking no tip and you demand door delivery, you will eat spit for lunch. Its your food, you have time to eat it right, you have time to answer the door.

You have gps, unless you want to eat cold spit on food, when you see the arrival notification wait at the door with $2 cash tip like a competent reasonsble person. If you dont want to tip, dont eat out, do not order delivery, go use your food stamps at the grocery store.

It doesnt matter what service you use or what restaurant if you act like a jerk you will eventually eat spit and pubes so tread lightly w the people who handle your food.

Last edited:

Panjnyguy

Doesn't happen often but happens enough times.

They usually call you when they arrived in their car, at the side of the road and expect you to come out to get the food. Wtf. I live in a house with parking space too. Doesn't surprise me they are also the one to never follow delivery instructions. I laugh internally when they ask me to give them a thumbs up rating.
bx u assholes do not tip- uber pay us 4.12 for ubereats. come out and get ur shittt

Benjamin M

One thing that I can personally say, I would NEVER do anything to someone's food, no matter how poorly they treated me. This is a service industry, if you cannot handle the occasional @@@@@@@ than please find something else to do. You signed up for this, good times and bad.

Shame on anyone who has treated a customer poorly. Not only is tampering with food illegal, you ruin the reputation of everyone else that cares about the work and is adult enough to let things slide.

To the entitled passengers and Eats customers, treat drivers as you would treat yourself or your best friend. Do you tip for things like a haircut or good service at a restaurant? This is no exception. Remember, we are not paid by the hour (many passengers I have spoken with have believed that this is the case).

Hoping that the OP is just a troll.

AveragePerson

bx u assholes do not tip- uber pay us 4.12 for ubereats. come out and get ur shittt
Deceptive inflated menu prices, service charges (some apps), delivery charges and you wonder why people don't tip or not a lot? Oh please. Triple/Quad dipping much?

Consumers gives two rats ass that couriers doesn't get pay enough, all they know is that they already pay MULTIPLE fees to have it deliver, and if courier needs to be compensated more then it needs to be taken up with the company, not the customer.

merryon2nd

One thing that I can personally say, I would NEVER do anything to someone's food, no matter how poorly they treated me. This is a service industry, if you cannot handle the occasional @@@@@@@ than please find something else to do. You signed up for this, good times and bad.

Shame on anyone who has treated a customer poorly. Not only is tampering with food illegal, you ruin the reputation of everyone else that cares about the work and is adult enough to let things slide.

To the entitled passengers and Eats customers, treat drivers as you would treat yourself or your best friend. Do you tip for things like a haircut or good service at a restaurant? This is no exception. Remember, we are not paid by the hour (many passengers I have spoken with have believed that this is the case).

Hoping that the OP is just a troll.
Agreed. If you don't agree with something, or have bad experiences with that one thing... Just avoid it. For instance: My most negative experiences are with Eats and Pool. So, I just don't accept requests from these two branches, and my life is happier that way.

Unfortunately, even if OP just so happens to be a troll, there ARE still real people out there that believe that behaviors such as laziness and abuse of those doing a public service is perfectly acceptable.

Benjamin M

Deceptive inflated menu prices, service charges (some apps), delivery charges and you wonder why people don't tip or not a lot? Oh please. Triple/Quad dipping much?

Consumers gives two rats ass that couriers doesn't get pay enough, all they know is that they already pay MULTIPLE fees to have it deliver, and if courier needs to be compensated more then it needs to be taken up with the company, not the customer.
Very good points

merryon2nd

Valid as these points may be, it still does not give one human the right to treat another like garbage. Especially when the one they're treating like garbage is doing them a service.

AveragePerson

This is the OP that was @@@@@ing about pool drivers picking up additional pax.

I call troll.
Nice, taking things out of context then call other troll. Just because you disagree with another view doesn't make that person a troll.
OP is a troll who makes complaints about drivers and waits for reactions. He has posted drivers complaints about:
-Drivers taking additional Pax on Pool rides
-drivers having cameras
-now drivers not delivering to door

TROLL. Note the name and ignore or don't respond.
Gotta love taking out of context again. I believe in win win relationships, when it make sense. And sometime it make sense for no additional pool passengers.

Privacy has always been a point of concern.

Delivery to door is expected, so no idea what your butthurt about.

When a consumer have a complain about the service, to bring their concerns up, ofc the consumer should let the service providers know, and what better than the forum for service providers?
Valid as these points may be, it still does not give one human the right to treat another like garbage. Especially when the one they're treating like garbage is doing them a service.
Brother, how is expecting courier to deliver to the front door of a house treating them like garbage?

Last edited:

merryon2nd

Where I drive, eats customers are encouraged to meet at their driver's vehicle. They tend to select that option and then call when we get there and rudely demand that we come to the door anyway. Because that is, apparently, acceptable behavior. Lol

tohunt4me

OP is a troll who makes complaints about drivers and waits for reactions. He has posted drivers complaints about:
-Drivers taking additional Pax on Pool rides
-drivers having cameras
-now drivers not delivering to door

TROLL. Note the name and ignore or don't respond.
I need troll fur floor floormats !

They absorb a lot of dirt !

Attachments

Uberfunitis

You pay for delivery and at least for me Uber says that delivery to the door is included, so yes I expect the food delivered to the door and will not be meeting up at the curb. If I wanted to leave my home and go get the food I would have just taken the elevator a few floors lower and went and got it myself and saved the delivery fee.
You expect $20 service, pay them $5. That is the very definition.
4-5 bucks seem to be the going rate for delivery of food at any establishment that delivers food in my area. It seems like you overvalue your delivery service as compared to competing prevailing delivery options.
Sorry I just don't see paying for an advertised service and expecting to receive that advertised service by someone who has agreed to provide that service as treating anyone like garbage.

Last edited:

Drizzle

Moral if the story, dont do eats. And dont be a jerk, just bc you dont tamper with food doesnt mean the fast food worker youve been a jerk to doesnt tamper with food. Be kind to your drivef you didnt hire a slave for $3.
You pay for delivery and at least for me Uber says that delivery to the door is included, so yes I expect the food delivered to the door and will not be meeting up at the curb. If I wanted to leave my home and go get the food I would have just taken the elevator a few floors lower and went and got it myself and saved the delivery fee.

4-5 bucks seem to be the going rate for delivery of food at any establishment that delivers food in my area. It seems like you overvalue your delivery service as compared to competing prevailing delivery options.

Sorry I just don't see paying for an advertised service and expecting to receive that advertised service by someone who has agreed to provide that service as treating anyone like garbage.
This dude said elevator bwa ha ha ha ha youve eaten pubes before. Oh so delivery to door means go inside the building and find your lazy ass. You realize you hired an uber driver to deliver right? I also almost guarentee this clown doesnt tip. Im not poor but that would be like me saying deliver it to my bedroom. Or im gonna get mad i had to move a little, ive done this and the quality of people demading delivery inside are usually morbidly obese ordering 60 chicken nuggets and 6 mcflurrys. But honestly if you are just nice and say sorry i cant cone down but i have a cash tip there is no problem. Yes you should give a cash tip bc you are the person who chose to live in an apartment and you ordered the food and most people are not as high maintenance as you are. You want more for less then are pissed when you eat pubes. Thats life.

Last edited: