Folsom Saturday morning

AJUber

I am with my regular right now you guys are missing this...wake up and make that money the food market is open down town sutter street.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-01-09-55-55.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-01-09-55-55.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 55

Sacto Burbs

Woke up to see a 3.8 surge in Folsom. Hopped in the car and was at the freeway waiting for a ping at 6.30 a.m. Got two 5 stars pings at 1.5 but cant risk my rating yet so I had to let him go. Finally got a 4.9, and the surge had finished. Only took me as far as Roseville. Sat through another surge, one more 5 star ping, then nothing

Finally got a default ride it took me halfway to Elk Grove. Sit around for another hour and finally relax my rule and took a five star. There was a gal and her brother and a 3 year old driving five blocks to the ATM, and then they made me wait while the kids took a ride on the fun little merry-go-round. Can't dump them or or risk my rating. They were actually Nice people, but geez Louise.

That's two days I've driven to Folsom with no joy.

Last edited:

UberSac

Sacto Burbs: I'm surprised you are letting people go just because they are a 5 star. What is your logic behind this?

PT Go: Every city here is saturated. There is no money to be made.

Sacto Burbs

I got deactivated once. Gotta protect my rating. I'm currently at 4.64. (up from 4.53). But I have noticed that I have not had a single minimum fare since I started doing this. Average fare is $9.00. And all the pax are nice.

Last edited:

PT Go

Only making a statement. Folsom is an ebb & flow. Over a period of time, it can be just three or up to seven. Just gotta game the system. I am making what I need.

PT Go

I got deactivated once. Gotta protect my rating. I'm currently at 4.64. (up from 4.53). But I have noticed that I have not had a single minimum fare since I started doing this. Average fare is $9.00. And all the pax are nice.

Burbs..How many rides do you get in a week? I'm holding at a 4.82. Yeah, I am able to recognize the 'bad' trips, so helps me there.

Sacto Burbs

In my burb lots of pings were 5* I take only 1/4 of the calls I used to but each one makes me more money. And leaves me stranded in the land of 5* or the airport.

I've been on ice for two weeks cuz my car gave me heat rash.

My day trip to SF was heaven. Surge, trained pax, views. Sigh.

Up to 4.81* over the last 30 days.

Last edited: