follow the rules!!!

Chicago-uber

Silver honda fit. License plate 371 4275

Please pickup in assigned areas. It's already a [email protected]@@@ in terminal 3. The last thing everyone needs is a stupid uber driver doing pickups in the middle of terminal 3.

Chicago-uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crappy picture.

If I see uber driver doing stupid illegal stuff, I will post your license plate here. Respect the rules, and you'll earn my respect.

driving312

It's literally pyscho going that far to waste our time on here reading about it because it bothers you personally. Yikes, some scary drivers out there!

pizza guy

My concern here iso if I am in traffic near the guy taking a picture while driving. I agree people shouldn't pick up at the wrong spots, but that nothing compared to how dangerous it is to take a picture from a moving car.
(Ignore if taken from dashcam)

The Mollusk

Not following the rules is the uber way. You should commend your fellow Uberite instead of attempting to shame him.

Mm450

Crappy picture.

If I see uber driver doing stupid illegal stuff, I will post your license plate here. Respect the rules, and you'll earn my respect.
...and posting the license plate here is supposed to accomplish what? Lol. What is this, the scarlet letter? Report it to Uber, who also will not give two shits just like everyone here. I would recommend you take some time off, and maybe some Zoloft.

Chicago-uber

And I will continue posting pictures and license plates of dumb ass uber drivers.

Btw. Feel free to post my plates and pictures if I do something stupid. :biggrin:

Chicago-uber

Who cares who follows rules anyways
At airport everyone follows the rules. Next time a cop writes you a ticket, don't come here and complain. Gosh.. no wonder cabbies and limo guys hate you.

And if you need gps to get on Mannheim from ohare, please delete the driver app now!!

Chicago-uber

You were taking a picture while driving. Looks like you are riding the solid white line as well. That is really stupid in my opinion especially when you are putting others on blast.
True. My bad. It was a quick picture, that's why a crappy picture. And I wasnt riding a white line. :rolleyes:

Chicago-uber

Off topic. Not illegal, just stupid. I was waitin for my pax at a major hotel in burbs and saw a few uber pickups. I understand rates are low, but please help the pax with the luggage. Especially if you're driving a brand new Lexus at select rates. These are the people that might tip you.

Lazy buttheads.