Folklore and Legnd....dary LEGENDARY!

NoDay

Are there any stories in which you find to be rideshare folklore/legend? Lets here them weirder the better.

I've heard of one that has been worth retelling, came from a pax who got it from his driver in NY. Unkown if true, but very plausible.

The Driver had told my pax of a ride he had at 4 or 5 am with a married couple on the way to the airport. This couple was on their way for a flight to some tropical second honeymoon vacation.

Then his phone starts ringing over and over, she encourages him to answer the phone. He refuses, she then jerks the phone from him and reads the texts then answers the next call. Turns out, its her sister and his mistress/sidepiece.

She starts beating the daylights out of him, gets driver to pull over and kicks him out. He begs 'lets go to our trip and sort this out later....i love you'. She beats him more, throws his luggage at him and then tells him to move out before she gets back from their trip.

Spotscat

"My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Travis. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time, when the world was powered by the black fuel and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel — gone now, swept away.

As for me, I grew to manhood and in the fullness of time I became the leader, the Chief of the Great Uber Tribe. And Travis the Road Warrior? That was the last we ever saw of him. He lives now only in my memories."

:biggrin: