Flying into Newark

darbster

Chicago uber driver here. I may be flying into Newark next week and I was wondering if an uber driver would be annoyed with me requesting a ride all the way to Howell. I don't go to New Jersey very often but I think that would be and hour to an hour and half drive depending on traffic and probably take the driver pretty far away from their working area. Any estimates on what the fare for a ride like that would typically be? Thanks for your input.

reg barclay

Chicago uber driver here. I may be flying into Newark next week and I was wondering if an uber driver would be annoyed with me requesting a ride all the way to Howell.
The drivers who hang out at EWR seem to complain about getting short rides to Newark, Elizabeth etc, so maybe they'd be happy with such a ride.

Caspita

Just text the driver let them know and tell them you have no problem canceling if they don't want to do it. Also make sure you tip your driver well.

Ardery

the odds of you getting a driver that is in this forum... slim to none.way, why would you think a driver won't like a long ride?