Florists that deliver on Sunday - Euston Station

babasanfur

I can advertise a florist who uses our office for deliveries

Scarlet and violet
76 Chamberlayne Rd, London NW10 3JJ
They open Sundays

Spy & Mash

Hi,

As the title suggests, can you recommend any florists that deliver on a Sunday morning around Euston?

Thanks
Theres the Flower Station corner of Park Rd and Rossmore Rd thats open 24/7.
Not sure if they deliver but you could use your Gett Taxi freebies.
Also not sure if the Flower Station does discounts either Ray.

Last edited:

Cabbie2B

Theres the Flower Station corner of Park Rd and Rossmore Rd thats open 24/7.
Not sure if they deliver but you could use your Gett Taxi freebies.
Also not sure if the Flower Station does discounts either Ray.

Spy is right, 24/7 they're open.
They do deliver and also at time requested.

I did for them 3 yrs ago deliveries for Mother's day.

I have to say GETT was a fantastic experience. Wouldn't use it without the credit though.

The meter in the cab was £1 cheaper than the GETT price.

New driver only been working for 3 months. He seemed quite happy about GETT and credit card payments. Took him 4 & half years to get his badge, but he was still using a SAT NAV.

In return I decided to use uber to find out how much it was. So on the way there it was £10.20 and my return using uber X was £6.70.

I will continue to use my GETT credit whilst here in London as it is faster to get around using the bus lanes. The black cab trade will never die here. Think it's only going to get stronger with more congestion.

babasanfur

I have to say GETT was a fantastic experience. Wouldn't use it without the credit though.

The meter in the cab was £1 cheaper than the GETT price.

New driver only been working for 3 months. He seemed quite happy about GETT and credit card payments. Took him 4 & half years to get his badge, but he was still using a SAT NAV.

In return I decided to use uber to find out how much it was. So on the way there it was £10.20 and my return using uber X was £6.70.

I will continue to use my GETT credit whilst here in London as it is faster to get around using the bus lanes. The black cab trade will never die here. Think it's only going to get stronger with more congestion.
Mate I think this post belongs to another thread
It was about florists not about gett even the smell is different