• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Florida Polytechnic State University

Bubbasbrew

School is back in session at Florida Poly. This year there are 500 more students in attendance bringing to total up to 1000! And they are only having 10 Polk county buses making stops there. That means that a lot of students will need rides. It's a $30 fare one way to Celebration on an UberX. So look for pings around FLPOLY!

Uberite

What makes you think they are going to Celebration? I would assume they live near the school, so probably $5 fares.

Bubbasbrew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are 1000 students living on the campus. Yes some live off campus but most of them drive. If you don't know where Fl Poly is then don't respond with some lame $5 fare crap! From the Campus to Lakeland it's $15-$20. The campus is out in the middle of nowhere. They took the kids to downtown Lakeland to see whats there but everyone wants to go to Orlando. Some even asked about taking the bus to MCO and where told that the bus could not get them there. That's where Uber can come in.
I'm telling you this because it could be a very lucrative spot to work on Fri/Sat, but you've got to get the word out to them that Uber will be there. So if you get a ping and then a call stating that they are actually at FLpoly you will know.

Bubbasbrew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After I see my daughter there, sure. If you can't see the possibilities, that's on you. And as far as a fake school! Unless you've been there and seen it, then you don't know crap. And you also don't know talent when you see it! You probably think the Gators are still contenders!
I'll go visit my daughter, then go online and make some money before heading home. BYW, these kids have money and their dads CC.

Orlando_Driver

This nerd joke will get you a tip...

Infinitely many mathematicians walk into a bar. The first says, "I'll have a beer." The second says, "I'll have half a beer." The third says, "I'll have a quarter of a beer." The barman pulls out just two beers. The mathematicians are all like, "That's all you're giving us? How drunk do you expect us to get on that?" The bartender says, "Come on guys. Know your limits."

ubermilkman

After I see my daughter there, sure. If you can't see the possibilities, that's on you. And as far as a fake school! Unless you've been there and seen it, then you don't know crap. And you also don't know talent when you see it! You probably think the Gators are still contenders!
I'll go visit my daughter, then go online and make some money before heading home. BYW, these kids have money and their dads CC.
Thought of this post thw other day when there was a 2.8 surge out there. Any luck?

Ubercat12

Big @@@@ing deal they still don't tip and rides are very short cheap bastards