• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Florida HS Gunman Took an Uber...

Wardell Curry

It is crazy. We worrying about protecting our borders yet majority of these school incidents are homegrown white American citizens. How many more schools need to be shot up before they simply ban these semi automatic weapons or tighten up the restrictions in some of these states. ?

bigdreamslittlemoney

It is crazy. We worrying about protecting our borders yet majority of these school incidents are homegrown white American citizens. How many more schools need to be shot up before they simply ban these semi automatic weapons or tighten up the restrictions in some of these states. ?
No NRA is right it is people who kill people not guns So we have to reduce access to guns from mentally ill, criminals etc. oh i forgot the don't want to do that either

Frankyfiggs

These people are crazy. Always shooting up schools and innocent people.
At least when hood guys have beef they going for their enemy, who also happens to be in that lifestyle usually.
&%$@!*ing sickening.
Literally have beef at those east ny bbq where everyone gets shot up

Do you know if it was a poop?
That is what is important. I could forgive him if he used x

TheFixer1

You seem to have issues with white people, this is not the first time you have brought the color of someone's skin into a topic, this had nothing to do with race, the kid was mentally unstable, plus reports are that he was on some type of meds.

Wardell Curry

You seem to have issues with white people, this is not the first time you have brought the color of someone's skin into a topic, this had nothing to do with race, the kid was mentally unstable, plus reports are that he was on some type of meds.
You seem to have problems with stalking people. This is not the first time you have stalked someone. I don't have a bias against any race. I simply call it as I see it but let's turn this into a race argument to make your point seem valid. Get some new material man.

TheFixer1

You seem to have problems with stalking people. This is not the first time you have stalked someone. I don't have a bias against any race. I simply call it as I see it but let's turn this into a race argument to make your point seem valid. Get some new material man.
I don't stalk, I tell it like I see it. You are the one with the constant racist remarks.

tohunt4me

Ban Uber.

Brooklyn

Hm.

I could comment a bit on this topic and point out a few hypocrites on here who are saying how race doesn't matter and etc..

I could comment a bit on how the kid wasn't a dreamer and etc..

I could comment a bit on..

but I'll keep all of that to myself.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

He hurled slurs at blacks and Muslims, and according to the Anti-Defamation League, had ties to white supremacists. He said he would shoot people with his AR-15 and singled out police and anti-fascist protesters as deserving of his vengeance. Just five months ago, he stated his aspiration to become a "professional school shooter."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”
so he felt that whites were a bit higher than everyone else and believed muslims were terrorists, and blacks and spanish were taking up space. Hell.... if he had no problem discussing race I don't think anyone on here should have a problem discussing race as a political topic since you know.... what he did was tied into his agenda being that he was in a white supremacist group.

Frankyfiggs

Hm.

I could comment a bit on this topic and point out a few hypocrites on here who are saying how race doesn't matter and etc..

I could comment a bit on how the kid wasn't a dreamer and etc..

I could comment a bit on..

but I'll keep all of that to myself.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says

so he felt that whites were a bit higher than everyone else and believed muslims were terrorists, and blacks and spanish were taking up space. Hell.... if he had no problem discussing race I don't think anyone on here should have a problem discussing race as a political topic since you know.... what he did was tied into his agenda being that he was in a white supremacist group.
Turns out his connection to white supremacy and communism was fake news, but im glad you spread the fake news anyways brooklyn.