1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Florida HS Gunman Took an Uber...

Discussion in 'New York City' started by Punisher187, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Punisher187

Punisher187

2. Uber is an accessory to mass murder and always has been.

3. jaybx17

jaybx17

These people are crazy. Always shooting up schools and innocent people.
    At least when hood guys have beef they going for their enemy, who also happens to be in that lifestyle usually.
    ****ing sickening.

4. npm23

npm23

Frankyfiggs likes this.
  5. damn just realized something did the driver help the killer load the guns into the trunk for 5 stars.

tohunt4me likes this.
  6. Punisher187

Punisher187

Maybe he wanted the pool streak badge and the "I will tip you in the a$$"...

... I meant APP.

tohunt4me likes this.
  7. Wardell Curry

Wardell Curry

Driving:
    UberX
    It is crazy. We worrying about protecting our borders yet majority of these school incidents are homegrown white American citizens. How many more schools need to be shot up before they simply ban these semi automatic weapons or tighten up the restrictions in some of these states. ?

uberxnyc1, Brooklyn and jaybx17 like this.
  8. ubernyc

ubernyc

Driving:
    UberSUV
    But if the student was Muslim this would've been headlined more..

9. No NRA is right it is people who kill people not guns So we have to reduce access to guns from mentally ill, criminals etc. oh i forgot the don't want to do that either

10. DeFazio

DeFazio

Driving:
    UberX
    Truth!

jaybx17 likes this.
  11. Frankyfiggs

Frankyfiggs

Driving:
    UberX
    Literally have beef at those east ny bbq where everyone gets shot up

That is what is important. I could forgive him if he used x

12. TheFixer1

TheFixer1

You seem to have issues with white people, this is not the first time you have brought the color of someone's skin into a topic, this had nothing to do with race, the kid was mentally unstable, plus reports are that he was on some type of meds.

13. did he tip?

14. Wardell Curry

Wardell Curry

Driving:
    UberX
    You seem to have problems with stalking people. This is not the first time you have stalked someone. I don't have a bias against any race. I simply call it as I see it but let's turn this into a race argument to make your point seem valid. Get some new material man.

15. TheFixer1

TheFixer1

I don't stalk, I tell it like I see it. You are the one with the constant racist remarks.

16. Wuda been a while different story if the uber didnt havr an aux cable...

tohunt4me likes this.
  17. Ban Uber.

18. shumacker

shumacker

Black or Hispanic!!!! It's really Sad!

19. Hm.

I could comment a bit on this topic and point out a few hypocrites on here who are saying how race doesn't matter and etc..

I could comment a bit on how the kid wasn't a dreamer and etc..

I could comment a bit on..

but I'll keep all of that to myself.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting-suspect/index.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says

so he felt that whites were a bit higher than everyone else and believed muslims were terrorists, and blacks and spanish were taking up space. Hell.... if he had no problem discussing race I don't think anyone on here should have a problem discussing race as a political topic since you know.... what he did was tied into his agenda being that he was in a white supremacist group.

20. Frankyfiggs

Frankyfiggs

Driving:
    UberX
    Turns out his connection to white supremacy and communism was fake news, but im glad you spread the fake news anyways brooklyn.

TheFixer1 likes this.