Flood cars coming

Would buy on the cheap

• Yes,on the cheap

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No,all sorts of problems

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

uber fool

Big American pick up suv tahoes suberbans navigator expeditions explorer are coming soon from houston.
If we buy what will be the complications with these

tohunt4me

Salvage title cars. Never have good resale.
Cant be used for Uber.
Electrical system plague.
The mechanics can be restored but the electronics will never be right.

I would buy a flood classic car. Without a computer.
Never a modern car.

Athos

We won't see them. This is from Service Ontario. An irreparable vehicle can never be licensed in Ontario.

What happens to vehicles branded and identified as having fire or flood damage by another jurisdiction when they are registered in Ontario?

The "Irreparable" brand is applied to all imported branded vehicles previously identified with "fire or flood" damage, regardless of the brand identified on the title.

For example, if a customer has a Certificate of Title or other acceptable proof of registration with a brand of "Salvage" and a description of "flood damage or fire damage," it must be branded as "Irreparable."

tohunt4me

Or buy a modern body.
Put an old engine and transmission in it.
New wiring harness for just lights.
No computers.
No exhaust gas sensors.
Straight headers.

uber fool

I looked at a flooded mitsi galant for half the price after katrina.Believe me they get em in

mKat

We won't see them. This is from Service Ontario. An irreparable vehicle can never be licensed in Ontario.

What happens to vehicles branded and identified as having fire or flood damage by another jurisdiction when they are registered in Ontario?

The "Irreparable" brand is applied to all imported branded vehicles previously identified with "fire or flood" damage, regardless of the brand identified on the title.

For example, if a customer has a Certificate of Title or other acceptable proof of registration with a brand of "Salvage" and a description of "flood damage or fire damage," it must be branded as "Irreparable."
Criminal rings will buy them, steal identical vehicles, take them all underground in Quebec and start swapping numbers. Then resell them as fit, of course. Been going on for decades.

comes with wateR?
Texan carp and catfish :smiles:

uber fool

Not all will be write offs,some will have minor flood damage those will come.