FLL wait time

Nenee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The queue times used to be somewhat reliable. Lately not so much. This morning time was 18-28 mins when I got in. Waited 50 mins to get a ride going to Dania Beach Blvd, $4.35 no tip, even though I put her over-weight suitcase in the back seat of her car when we got there. I got 5 stars and a nice comment.. That's great but doesnt put food on the table.
Wish PAX were like people on-line. Ever notice everyone on-line tips, but hardly anyone does in the real world?
Thanks for your insight. Can you tell me if there is a way to see where you are in the queue?

Do u receive some type of acknowledgement from the system that tells u that you have now been placed in the queue?

Thanks for sharing!

Nenee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting!!!!! I never got this on my screen while at the FLL airport. What a waste of time Grrrrr!

And this is why I love this forum. Thanks for sharing command3r

command3r

Sometimes it will pop up automatically, sometimes you have to switch out of the home screen then switch back into it for it to show.

If the queue timer doesn't show and you click on the Airport popup and it DOESN'T show the time ETA, you are in the queue.
If you click on the Airport popup and it DOES show the time ETA, you aren't in the queue.