• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Flip over Lyft light to protest

deplorable1

I’m turned my pink Lyft light upside down (tape helps) to protest new rates. Join me. Obviously I’m also not excepting any Lyft rides.

mbd

Once you decline a few, it goes to rentals and other driver who won’t decline... you are behind those drivers ... then ping will return when demand goes crazy ... too many pings then .
if All drivers switch to uber, then uber has too many drivers, especially when demand is normal.
Best way is to keep driving till you are tired, when you are having a good day .

wilsonz83

Honestly I don't see why drivers would still driving Lyft, a trip from domain to AP for $15 or so? It takes at least half an hour and plus the gas and your car. The other day a Lyft driver was bragging how busy he was and how much he made. After all it was $200 for 13 hrs straight before expenses. Won't be a job in Walmart or heb far better than this? Oh right, they pay every 2 weeks! Now that everyone keep driving like nothing happened, I figure Uber may follow soon enough so better make some money for the coming bills before that hits.

Noonespecial

Ive tried to show last saturday i made $244 in 7 hrs. If everyone switched to Uber demand would stay the same because pax wpuld have to use Uber/RA to get a ride. Its completely naive to think that if pax cant get a lyft then they are just gonna walk.

Im off this weekend and I WILL make $750 in 3 days with Uber/RA. Today I started after rush hr and Im at 200, 173 uber, 30 RA.

Attachments

Shinino

I don't even turn Lyft on. I only used it during the summer because Uber rides were way down -- double app = double chance of getting pings. Now that UT is back in session, it's strictly Uber, and will continue to be until next summer, if I'm even still doing this then.

Noonespecial

I cleared $260 in 8.5 hours, tomorrow Im gonna be out from 8am until about an hr before game time. Lots of airport rides and a rematch every time, 2 rematches had surge. I just dont get wtf is going on in someone's head doing a $9 lyft airport ride that would pay $13-15 on uber along with being three times as likely to get a rematch. But thats alright, its just more money for me on Uber/RA.