• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Flint, Grand Rapids & Detroit -Lowest Rates in the Country

Brady

UberX is currently available in 157 markets in the United States. Rates vary considerably by market. As of today, here are the mileage rates in the cheapest 15 markets with mileage rates below $1 per mile. The national average is $1.39 per mile. The national median is $1.35 per mile. Four markets: San Luis Obispo, New York City, Burlington, and New Hampshire offer UberX mileage rates of $2 or more per mile. All of Michigan is below the median. Detroit, Flint, & Grand Rapids rank last nationally tied with two cities in Florida. Ann Arbor ranks 88. Lansing ranks 114. Kalamazoo ranks 142. Source: Uber

Attachments

cleaningman

UberX is currently available in 157 markets in the United States. Rates vary considerably by market. As of today, here are the mileage rates in the cheapest 15 markets with mileage rates below $1 per mile. The national average is $1.39 per mile. The national median is $1.35 per mile. Four markets: San Luis Obispo, New York City, Burlington, and New Hampshire offer UberX mileage rates of $2 or more per mile. All of Michigan is below the median. Detroit, Flint, & Grand Rapids rank last nationally tied with two cities in Florida. Ann Arbor ranks 88. Lansing ranks 114. Kalamazoo ranks 142. Source: Uber
I wonder how Uber determines the mileage rates in each market?

Pizzadub

I use to drive in Denver at $1/mile. Here it’s 64 cents. I make the same money here in a day. There’s no traffic rush hours and higher speed movement all day long. Grand Rapids

Working4peanuts

You're driving 50% more miles to make the same money. Doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

And Miami Its 91 cents not 95.

Pizzadub

Not compared to Denver. All the rides from the airport back to the city empty or simply the commutes home from being a larger city. I drove 90k miles a year to operate in Denver and looking at 70k a year here.