• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Flex pay now live for all partners

R

RajaTaxi's

Been using flex pay for past 6 weeks mate old news now.

R

RajaTaxi's

I think everyone got the app update at different times I remember mine was around 6 to 8 weeks ago

sam420

I got that s**t pay yesterday I remember when they done favourite destination I had before and my friends had later after few weeks

Spy & Mash

There has always been Flexipay.
The drivers work long hours and Uber bamboozle them with maths which leads to confusion and Uber pay them what they like.

#uberdriversskippedmathsandenglishatschool-wedontneednoeducationdidnteventakedrivinglessons.

Mr. Mister

There has always been Flexipay.
The drivers work long hours and Uber bamboozle them with maths which leads to confusion and Uber pay them what they like.

#uberdriversskippedmathsandenglishatschool-wedontneednoeducationdidnteventakedrivinglessons.
Brilliant track, Mr. Gilmour is the reason I first picked up a guitar.

Mr. Mister

You play a guitar too is their anything you don't or can't do Mr flash Gordon
Not if I put my mind to it no. Ive played guitar for 40 years. Youd never believe me if I told you.

London Cab drivers were always good at pulling a few strings, ain't that right Mr?:wink:

Come to think of it.......:rolleyes:
I have been known to drop a few mixolydian licks and phrases into the equation on occasion :wink:

Hogster

No problem, its pretty easy, A D A E A for the verse, A D A A E for the chorus :wink:
Preferably on a Gibson 175, but Ive only got a 335 so it will have to do.
You're on....

Deep down in Louisiana close to New Orleans
Way back up in the woods among the Evergreens

Whoo-ee Hogs ready to rock!

Hogster

But youve got to do the walk as well.......
I could do the duck walk 20 years ago Mr, but carrying top weight now after all those years driving and scoffing takeaways...

Was tempted to buy a Gretsch 5120 in Lubbock Guitar Centre in Texas a few years ago, and try to get some lessons but unfortunately gave up the idea