• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Flex Being Phased Out

observer

Would be a perfect vehicle for the professional porch pirate...neighbors wouldn't ask any questions about someone getting out of an amazon van and going up to people's doors.

Cynergie

And to think Besos decided to make it a policy and let Flex drivers drop packages off INSIDE the customer's residence (apparently at the customer's discretion). Is this still a thing with Flex or was it discontinued? I shudder to think of the consequences of potential lawsuits from alpha pets. Or Ted Bundy/John Gacey meets Jeffrey Dahmer psychotic customer types. It's too bad that family wasn't a set of Hannibal Lecters. Would've made for excellent tabloid and MSM entertainment.

Anyways, WTH were these ppl thinking stowing $100K+ under their mattress? I get the rationale for vertical distances in NYC being too intimidating between your apt condo and the local bank. Or are ppl just that plain lazy? Dodging Uncle Sam's tax man? Are a drug cartel family which does money laundering and has to function as it's own bank?

But seriously, squirreling away 125 grand in your crib?? They were asking for it IMO.

oicu812

It's easy to get an "Amazon van". It's a high roof Sprinter or a medium roof Transit 350. Paint it the right color and slap a big Amazon smile sticker and you'll have a recognizable Amazon van. Buy a uniform off Ebay and you can be an Amazon "driver"/porch pirate.

But seriously, squirreling away 125 grand in your crib?? They were asking for it IMO.
It doesn't take much jewelry to be 125 grand.

$138k

Last edited:

observer

Since Ford is an investor in Rivian, I'm thinking maybe they converted a bunch of those Ford delivery vans to electric.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Not necessarily, over the years, I've heard many things from employees before I heard it from management.

Transit vans with Rivian innards??