Fleetmarket US

Inshur

Vic718

Anyone has experience in renting a car from Fleetmarket? Its asking for 40 but dont know if its a trustworthy site.
Tower, Fast Track, and Buggy have all denied me

Vic718

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why were you denied??
I was denied by the 4 dealers that Uber offers so i just want to find out about Fleetmarket since they advertise alot on ubermarketplace. I just really need a car but having difficulties since my license is 1yr 8 months

Lenny_yellow_cab

I was denied by the 4 dealers that Uber offers so i just want to find out about Fleetmarket since they advertise alot on ubermarketplace. I just really need a car but having difficulties since my license is 1yr 8 months
Forget about uber dealers, just ask anybody and everybody on Marketplace. 2 free week rental ain't worth the hassle.

Vic718

Forget about uber dealers, just ask anybody and everybody on Marketplace. 2 free week rental ain't worth the hassle.
Your right, for now im trying the Fleetmarket, and i got approved and were willing to give me the car on Monday, but it seems to quick that i was approved, but we will see

JustDre

How do you apply for fleetmarket? I've had my DMV license around the same amount of time as you

Vic718

How do you apply for fleetmarket? I've had my DMV license around the same amount of time as you
I just took a gamble, go to fleetmarket.us and it shows you how to apply but im going to take one for the team and see if its legit, they saying 400 deposit and 400 a week even with my license

JustDre

I just took a gamble, go to fleetmarket.us and it shows you how to apply but im going to take one for the team and see if its legit, they saying 400 deposit and 400 a week even with my license
When I go to the site and joined, there's only 4 2015 camrys available for $425/week...guess you got the last 400/week lol let us know how it goes bro. Probably going to have to take this route

Vic718

Trust but verify
They ask for my number but i told them i dont trust giving my number and they say they understand, but idk at this point. I think ill go straight to the dealer and give them my number but ill keep u guys inform

Inshur New York