Flagged for cleanliness

JadeSti

I get them all the time and my car is spotless they do it so they can get a free ride or money back. Get used to it until uber deactivates you.

Attachments

• IMG_3670.PNG
    IMG_3670.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3748.PNG
    IMG_3748.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3751.PNG
    IMG_3751.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 142
I get that a few times too. It sucks when these people paying for this ultra low fare and thinks they deserve royal treatment. I would say send an email to lyft support and email them a few picture of your car, and explain the lowlife's motive.

NHDriver

I get them all the time and my car is spotless they do it so they can get a free ride or money back. Get used to it until uber deactivates you.
Tell them you pass out latex gloves for anybody who doesn't like it so stfu.

Julescase

I have unlimited premier car washes and go to the car wash everyday and my car is always spotless, I had a Lyft pax complain about my car being dirty. I have only been with Lyft about a month, but it seems that it is more popular with the lower class.

This might be a totally dumb suggestion and if it is, I apologize. But can you take pictures of the exterior and interior and send them to customer service to show how clean your car actually is? Also, make sure to tell them that it's common knowledge that pax make these kinds of untrue claims in order to get free ride credits - these rideshare companies have created absolute monsters out of these @@@@@@@ pax who have ridiculous expectations when we make SHIT money; taxis make 6 times more and those cars are usually covered in a layer of filth. We're supposed to keep our cars spotless with our high six-figure salaries? (lol, obviously)

Give me a @@@@ing break, Lyer!! (lyft/Uber abbreviation, not my creation but I'm using it from now on). Lyer has encouraged lying by pax and the drivers suffer for it. Seriously pax are on my last nerve. Especially the cocky, 20-32 year old, white males like the @@@@@@@@@ I had to deal with last night. The biggest @@@@@@@@ and the least likely to tip (but the most likely to say "I'll take care of ya in the app.") Makes me want to cancel them every time I'm unlucky enough to get one in my car. Entitled, obnoxious and utterly nauseating.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

View attachment 161010 Cheap passengers lie . Get used to it.

What does that top comment even mean about "started ride before getting view of car"?
and
"I didn't take this ride"? Are they trying to say someone else used their credit card for a lyft ride?

What the effing F?

MoreTips

That comment is about how the Lyft app will auto start the ride. This happens to me in apartment complexes were the location pin is way off the pax actual location. It sucks, pax get in already pissed thinking somehow your costing them big $$$ and doing it on purpose. Yes I'm starting rides without riders trying to get rich 8 cents at a time. Lol.

Uberfunitis

You really have to have a look after each trip as to your vehicle both in terms of cleanliness and damage. You very well could have had your vehicle completely detailed and after one ride it was dirty.

AuxCordBoston

I have unlimited premier car washes and go to the car wash everyday and my car is always spotless, I had a Lyft pax complain about my car being dirty. I have only been with Lyft about a month, but it seems that it is more popular with the lower class.
I spray febreze after each ride. That does the trick.

Grahamcracker

This might be a totally dumb suggestion and if it is, I apologize. But can you take pictures of the exterior and interior and send them to customer service to show how clean your car actually is?
It's not dumb but it is a lot of work for almost nothing. I don't think it will make a bit of difference.

Most likely the pax is lying but it could be simply perception. Maybe he believes his car is clean but the pax might not. Could be some germaphobe.

ShinyAndChrome

if RideShare would stop giving free rides to everyone who complained this BS would come to a grinding halt.
The simple fact is taxis don't have to put up with this crap because there isn't a rating system. Passengers call a taxi dispatch if they have a major problem, and most won't bother to make things up. The fact uber/lyft make it as easy as just submitting a complaint in their phone means too many do it.

Does uber comp the driver in these or assume the passenger was telling the truth even though no other passengers reporting the same and the driver has a very good record?

these rideshare companies have created absolute monsters out of these @@@@@@@ pax who have ridiculous expectations when we make SHIT money...Lyer has encouraged lying by pax and the drivers suffer for it. Seriously pax are on my last nerve.
Here's the thing about uberlyft for me. 99% of my life I spend around with people I know well at work or personal life. The others I interact with are primarily as a customer I'm paying money to. Uberlyft changed that; I deal with complete strangers and although the bulk of them are perfect fine, some are just downright irritating. I am increasingly wondering why I submit myself to it. I do uberlyft as side money. Not only is the money crap but 20 stressfree rides can be ruined by one idiot on the next one.

I really, really wish there was a rideshare service for decent people. High-end drivers in nice cars kept in great shape, professional grade who don't drive like clowns and shower more than once a month. And riders who pay more but are guaranteed a nice ride from a decent person who has been at least mildly trained on how to do this properly. I guess uber select is close to that. I have a nicer vehicle than the one I drive people around in and I would do it for a higher end service.

The amount of people I pick up who smell is outrageous. Never, ever in my personal life do I come in contact with people who just STINK. Nobody at work does, none of my family/friends do. I have driven people who smell like they quite literally never shower. A surprising number, in fact.

Rakos

The simple fact is taxis don't have to put up with this crap because there isn't a rating system. Passengers call a taxi dispatch if they have a major problem, and most won't bother to make things up. The fact uber/lyft make it as easy as just submitting a complaint in their phone means too many do it.

Does uber comp the driver in these or assume the passenger was telling the truth even though no other passengers reporting the same and the driver has a very good record?

Here's the thing about uberlyft for me. 99% of my life I spend around with people I know well at work or personal life. The others I interact with are primarily as a customer I'm paying money to. Uberlyft changed that; I deal with complete strangers and although the bulk of them are perfect fine, some are just downright irritating. I am increasingly wondering why I submit myself to it. I do uberlyft as side money. Not only is the money crap but 20 stressfree rides can be ruined by one idiot on the next one.

I really, really wish there was a rideshare service for decent people. High-end drivers in nice cars kept in great shape, professional grade who don't drive like clowns and shower more than once a month. And riders who pay more but are guaranteed a nice ride from a decent person who has been at least mildly trained on how to do this properly. I guess uber select is close to that. I have a nicer vehicle than the one I drive people around in and I would do it for a higher end service.

The amount of people I pick up who smell is outrageous. Never, ever in my personal life do I come in contact with people who just STINK. Nobody at work does, none of my family/friends do. I have driven people who smell like they quite literally never shower. A surprising number, in fact.

The SAD reality...

Is that when I started...3 years ago...

The Uber system worked as you said...

Its only been the last year or so...

That it devolved as it did...

Lowered customer standards...

Lowered car standards...

Lowered driver standards...

Any lower...

We will need to dig dirt!!!

Rakos

Julescase

That comment is about how the Lyft app will auto start the ride. This happens to me in apartment complexes were the location pin is way off the pax actual location. It sucks, pax get in already pissed thinking somehow your costing them big $$$ and doing it on purpose. Yes I'm starting rides without riders trying to get rich 8 cents at a time. Lol.

Thank you for explaining that, and yes I love how these pax think that we're making huge chunks of change per minute when we get what, three cents or some bullshit like that?

They are absolutely unreal.

Also, I would hope that Lyft would respond to that issue immediately upon getting a complaint about it, making sure that pax know that it has nothing to do with the drivers and everything to do with a fault in their system.
I'm sure they connect with the pax and clear everything up immediately , right ? :wink:

Woohaa

You drive for either Uber or Lyft. You are a part of that "lower class" of which you speak.

Stings don't it?