• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Flagged by Samba? & it’s been 3-4 weeks since I heard from DPU

I live in Massachusetts & SambaSafety flagged something on my driving record, does this mean I cannot drive with lyft? Can I appeal or dispute this decision?

Also My account is currently deactivated, and I’m trying to get it activated again, I’m waiting on my reports from MA RMV & MA DCJIS. I made an appeal with DPU and it was successful for Fasten but still waiting on uber/Lyft but it’s been weeks, how long would it take til I get a decision. Thank you.

Goodellsux

What was flagged? Did you get a copy of your MA driving record from the registry and a copy of your CORI report?

AuxCordBoston

I live in Massachusetts & SambaSafety flagged something on my driving record, does this mean I cannot drive with lyft? Can I appeal or dispute this decision?

Also My account is currently deactivated, and I’m trying to get it activated again, I’m waiting on my reports from MA RMV & MA DCJIS. I made an appeal with DPU and it was successful for Fasten but still waiting on uber/Lyft but it’s been weeks, how long would it take til I get a decision. Thank you.
What ticket did you get? How many accidents have you gotten in?

Mr.UberUber

Let's try and be helpful to him. I know how I would feel if it happened to me.
Sorry, thought I was being helpful. Perhaps I should have worded it differently and just told him it's not smart to post that info publicly on this website. Way to much info revealed and he's opening himself up to potential scams.

lyftdriverfrommass my advice to you is to delete those pics and be cautious of any emails you receive and make sure they are truly from Uber, Lyft, or Fasten. Scammers will use the info you posted and can also use the info you posted to easily find out more info about you to make their scam seem legit.

bostonwolf

You realize you just revealed your real name to everyone, right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What ticket did you get? How many accidents have you gotten in?
I got in one accident last year that wasn’t my fault , and a speeding ticket

Thank you took off pics, how dumb of me
Sorry, thought I was being helpful. Perhaps I should have worded it differently and just told him it's not smart to post that info publicly on this website. Way to much info revealed and he's opening himself up to potential scams.

lyftdriverfrommass my advice to you is to delete those pics and be cautious of any emails you receive and make sure they are truly from Uber, Lyft, or Fasten. Scammers will use the info you posted and can also use the info you posted to easily find out more info about you to make their scam seem legit.

Goodellsux

Those aren’t reasons for denial. They look back forever. Get copies of the reports listed above and find out what samba supposedly found. I believe they are obligated to tell you and give you a copy of their report

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those aren’t reasons for denial. They look back forever. Get copies of the reports listed above and find out what samba supposedly found. I believe they are obligated to tell you and give you a copy of their report
I don’t know why they didn’t send me any reports

ENGUE

I don’t know why they didn’t send me any reports
Can you update us what has happened? I just got an email from Lyft saying that they’re considering remove me because of a flag on SambaSafety check. I have one speeding ticket but never had anything before that. I was surprised that they suspended my account over one speeding ticket which is considered moving violations since they state that they’ll deactivate someone who has over 3 moving violation on the last 3 years.