Five Sad Ubering Tales by SadUber

SadUber

It seems like the events that happen with me while I have been Ubering happen faster than I can report them! Rather than flooding the forum with multiple threads on all of these events, I’ll try to report on them in a single concise posting here.

Wonderful 3.75 Pax

We’ve all seen when a driver (like Drider) tries too hard to get a five star rating. Here’s my story about a pax that tried too hard to get 5 stars.

I accidentally accepted a ping from a rider named Emily. Her rating was 3.75. I’ve never met an Emily I didn’t like, yet, I braced myself for the worst. A pretty 23 insecure year old girl entered my car and immediately thanked me for picking her up. “no problem. That’s what my job is” I told her.

Then she apologized for her rating and told me that her rating is very important to her, but her account is new, and one driver gave her one stars after she wouldn’t accept his romantic advances. “Don’t feel bad, I get one stars all the time myself!” I told her. She seemed even more shocked than I was that I would ever receive a one star and asked me why. I told her that sometimes some people do not like some of the stories I tell them.

“Well you can tell me any of your stories! I love hearing stories!” So I got busy telling her some of my best stories. She laughed super hard at any of my funny stories (sometimes fake laughs). We arrived at her destination and thanked again for my time and told me she had to get to work.

“Just wait!” I told her. Just one more story. She agreed, looking impatient, and I succeeded in telling her 3 more of my favorite Ubering stories. She handed me 3 dollars and apologized she didn’t have more money for a tip but promised to give me $5 more in the app and to give me a five star rating. Sure enough, I got another 5 star and a $5 tip from her. Of course I gave her five stars, but I admit, there was an evil part of me that wanted to give her 1 star just for laughs.

I just kind of regret not asking her for Taco Bell now.

Nasty men leave nasty girls in my car

Such a contrast with 5 stars Tyler. About a week ago, I picked up two drunk men that had two women with them. With the exceptions of their large hands, these women had bodies like DC Comic heroines, and the dressed to show it! It is not my place to say on this public forum how they knew one another. These men and women talked extremely vulgar the entire time during the trip.

I was relieved to finally arrive at Tyler’s hotel and was surprised the women were not leaving with them. “Just leave the app turned on and drive them to Coon Rapids. I’ll pay for it.” This seemed like a nice long trip, and now all of the attention of these women would be towards me, so I accepted the offer. Unfortunately, as soon as I arrived on the highway, Tyler CANCELED the trip, and I was stuck with these penniless girls. We had a long conversation on many topics during the trip, although I felt we never connected. As more about these people were revealed about me, I really regretted this trip by the end of it.

I don’t have audio of this trip saved on my Youtube channel if anyone wants to bother to look it up.

Magic = tips and McDonalds!

I picked 3 lovely ladies this Friday night. Shortly after picking them up, they began singing “Lean on me” in beautiful unity. I told them I’d like to show them something cool before we stopped the ride.” They were a little afraid it would might be something weird that a lot of other people offered to them. When I told them I was an magician\hypnotist, they squealed with delightment and promised me a tip because they had an unlimited limit on her credit card. They did indeed pay me a $5 tip for a $4 ride and they also bought me a meal at McDonald’s!

https://clyp.it/sj5fk5ts

Unappreciated waitress meets Murder Investigator

I’ll tell you the truth, I’ve never been too lucky with the ladies. However, after engaging in conversation with hundreds of women on trips, I’m getting a much better insight into the female psyche. I am now becoming a strong believer that “the way to a woman’s heart is with a good gimmick!” Thus, I have begun experimenting with different gimmicks such as hypnotist, detective, no English foreigner, and lion tamer. So far, the results have been pretty positive.

Last night, Symone got into my car and began telling me about how unappreciated she is at her job. I tried to show empathy before I could start telling her about my much more interesting life. It was very difficult because she would never give me a break. She kept talking about her fried green beans.

Finally, during a tiny gap in her talking, I rushed in and commented about some murders in New Orleans. This shallow conversation quickly evolved to a much deeper level. We began discussing her belief in the supernatural and how she has seen the ghost of her dead cat. She also opened up about the tragic death of her older sister from drug overdose. Sadly, she had to get out before anything deeper could develop, but she did ask me to stay behind until she got safely into her home. It shows I really gained her trust.

https://clyp.it/iqsxdio4

Awesome Pax told me I’m Best Uber ever!

I three riders that told me last night I’m even “WAY better than their Karoke Uber” (around 13:30) .They said that I’m their best Uber ever!

I don’t really have any single sentence to summarize these riders, but these riders had some awesome stories that made me jealous. That night they escaped from a dangerous Eyes Wide Closed type of setting. The one guy told me he loves to pretend who he is often. I told him how much I respect a man that pretends their identity and we exchanged more stories with one another.

https://clyp.it/akjywrwb

Last edited:

MHR

I actually remember some pax names. Some rides are longer and something was said or happened that I remember.

tohunt4me

N
It seems like the events that happen with me while I have been Ubering happen faster than I can report them! Rather than flooding the forum with multiple threads on all of these events, I’ll try to report on them in a single concise posting here.

Wonderful 3.75 Pax

We’ve all seen when a driver (like Drider) tries too hard to get a five star rating. Here’s my story about a pax that tried too hard to get 5 stars.

I accidentally accepted a ping from a rider named Emily. Her rating was 3.75. I’ve never met an Emily I didn’t like, yet, I braced myself for the worst. A pretty 23 insecure year old girl entered my car and immediately thanked me for picking her up. “no problem. That’s what my job is” I told her.

Then she apologized for her rating and told me that her rating is very important to her, but her account is new, and one driver gave her one stars after she wouldn’t accept his romantic advances. “Don’t feel bad, I get one stars all the time myself!” I told her. She seemed even more shocked than I was that I would ever receive a one star and asked me why. I told her that sometimes some people do not like some of the stories I tell them.

“Well you can tell me any of your stories! I love hearing stories!” So I got busy telling her some of my best stories. She laughed super hard at any of my funny stories (sometimes fake laughs). We arrived at her destination and thanked again for my time and told me she had to get to work.

“Just wait!” I told her. Just one more story. She agreed, looking impatient, and I succeeded in telling her 3 more of my favorite Ubering stories. She handed me 3 dollars and apologized she didn’t have more money for a tip but promised to give me $5 more in the app and to give me a five star rating. Sure enough, I got another 5 star and a $5 tip from her. Of course I gave her five stars, but I admit, there was an evil part of me that wanted to give her 1 star just for laughs.

I just kind of regret not asking her for Taco Bell now.

Nasty men leave nasty girls in my car

Such a contrast with 5 stars Tyler. About a week ago, I picked up two drunk men that had two women with them. With the exceptions of their large hands, these women had bodies like DC Comic heroines, and the dressed to show it! It is not my place to say on this public forum how they knew one another. These men and women talked extremely vulgar the entire time during the trip.

I was relieved to finally arrive at Tyler’s hotel and was surprised the women were not leaving with them. “Just leave the app turned on and drive them to Coon Rapids. I’ll pay for it.” This seemed like a nice long trip, and now all of the attention of these women would be towards me, so I accepted the offer. Unfortunately, as soon as I arrived on the highway, Tyler CANCELED the trip, and I was stuck with these penniless girls. We had a long conversation on many topics during the trip, although I felt we never connected. As more about these people were revealed about me, I really regretted this trip by the end of it.

I don’t have audio of this trip saved on my Youtube channel if anyone wants to bother to look it up.

Magic = tips and McDonalds!

I picked 3 lovely ladies this Friday night. Shortly after picking them up, they began singing “Lean on me” in beautiful unity. I told them I’d like to show them something cool before we stopped the ride.” They were a little afraid it would might be something weird that a lot of other people offered to them. When I told them I was an magician\hypnotist, they squealed with delightment and promised me a tip because they had an unlimited limit on her credit card. They did indeed pay me a $5 tip for a $4 ride and they also bought me a meal at McDonald’s!

Unappreciated waitress meets Murder Investigator

I’ll tell you the truth, I’ve never been too lucky with the ladies. However, after engaging in conversation with hundreds of women on trips, I’m getting a much better insight into the female psyche. I am now becoming a strong believer that “the way to a woman’s heart is with a good gimmick!” Thus, I have begun experimenting with different gimmicks such as hypnotist, detective, no English foreigner, and lion tamer. So far, the results have been pretty positive.

Last night, Symone got into my car and began telling me about how unappreciated she is at her job. I tried to show empathy before I could start telling her about my much more interesting life. It was very difficult because she would never give me a break. She kept talking about her fried green beans.

Finally, during a tiny gap in her talking, I rushed in and commented about some murders in New Orleans. This shallow conversation quickly evolved to a much deeper level. We began discussing her belief in the supernatural and how she has seen the ghost of her dead cat. She also opened up about the tragic death of her older sister from drug overdose. Sadly, she had to get out before anything deeper could develop, but she did ask me to stay behind until she got safely into her home. It shows I really gained her trust.

Awesome Pax told me I’m Best Uber ever!

I three riders that told me last night I’m even “WAY better than their Karoke Uber” (around 13:30) .They said that I’m their best Uber ever!

I don’t really have any single sentence to summarize these riders, but these riders had some awesome stories that made me jealous. That night they escaped from a dangerous Eyes Wide Closed type of setting. The one guy told me he loves to pretend who he is often. I told him how much I respect a man that pretends their identity and we exchanged more stories with one another.

https://clyp.it/akjywrwb
New Orleans is haunted.
They even give haunted tours .
5 at a time all night.
Theyre always in my way in the streets.

Reactions: MHR

flyntflossy10

I picked 3 lovely ladies this Friday night. Shortly after picking them up, they began singing “Lean on me” in beautiful unity. I told them I’d like to show them something cool before we stopped the ride.” They were a little afraid it would might be something weird that a lot of other people offered to them

lol. wtf