• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Five pax in an X; personal policy.

nosurgenodrive

When college students try to trick me into fitting 5 pax in by telling me they have 5 pax when I pull up, they get an immediate cancel. No "Okay, we'll drop down to 4" nonsense, as they will just 1 star you when you drop them off for not letting them get their way.

They are absolute punks when they don't get their way and will try yelling a number of obscenities at you when you call them out. Whoever is raising this next generation is doing everything wrong. A number of snot nosed kids are lucky I haven't put them in the hospital.

peteyvavs

When college students try to trick me into fitting 5 pax in by telling me they have 5 pax when I pull up, they get an immediate cancel. No "Okay, we'll drop down to 4" nonsense, as they will just 1 star you when you drop them off for not letting them get their way.

They are absolute punks when they don't get their way and will try yelling a number of obscenities at you when you call them out. Whoever is raising this next generation is doing everything wrong. A number of snot nosed kids are lucky I haven't put them in the hospital.
Avoid college students aka aholes at all cost.

nosurgenodrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Avoid college students aka aholes at all cost.
All bark and no bite. I don't think they know who they are messing with most of the time. Or maybe they just go through life in scenarios where they should be getting knocked out, but no one has ever done it yet.

peteyvavs

All bark and no bite. I don't think they know who they are messing with most of the time. Or maybe they just go through life in scenarios where they should be getting knocked out, but no one has ever done it yet.
Yet they can make bogus complaints about you and get you deactivated, there just a bunch of pissy little @@@@@es. Avoid them, their 4 dollar trips aren’t worth the grief.

Phxdriver

Speaking of all bark and no bite look at your name ( No Surge No Drive) so why you even driving the little pukes?

nosurgenodrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Speaking of all bark and no bite look at your name ( No Surge No Drive) so why you even driving the little pukes?
Because it was surging . . .
Post automatically merged:

If you want to test my bite, I'm happy to oblige.

Uberfenix

You don't want 5, the arm rest, moldures, anything plastic or wood, like ac vents are going to get bent or broken, with all the cheap @@@@@@@ mass crammed inside, not to mention the legal consequences on a crash, leave that to lyft drivers driving for peanuts