First week earnings.

AJUber

So just finished my first week with UBER, i still have alot to learn. But here Sac you can see....please remember i have a mon-fri 7-3 regular job also. Please comment.
Screenshot_2015-06-30-09-30-50.png

cybertec69

You need to subtract federal and state tax, that is gross income not net income, you will receive a 1099 at the end of the year. So how much did you really make after all your overhead costs, the car does not run on air, including the vehicles depreciation which is escalated at an alarming rate.

AJUber

True but just have your accountant do your deductions for the job and should smooth it self out by end year.

I want to hear comments on earnings. Average ?

Looking for feedback and you give me watch out for the tax man .

cybertec69

So what will you do when your car is worth crap do to the high milage, are you earning enough to offset this. You are earning about $8 net after taxes not including your cars loss of value, soon enough you will understand, not many do at the beginning, mostly people who never ran a business.

cybertec69

Cybertec69, you seem so jaded. Did Uber deactivate you or something. We try to be positive here but researching all your post you seem like the forum Troll.
Just telling the hard cold truth, that's all, there is NOTHING positive about this Uber sham, you and many others have fallen for it, one got and your car are used up, Uber could care less about the u you or any of the driver you will be left on the side of the road like trash. You and all the rest are just beign used by Uber and it's hedge fund billionaires. And no I was never deactivated, but have been with Uber for 2 years, not off the boat like yourself, and know exactly how this shady operation does business. Looking at the amount of trips u have accumulated, do you really think you are making money, go see a financial advisor and ask him/her, and see what they will tell you.

Sacto Burbs

Note: Non-Sac drivers. Let us work things out via Sac drivers please. However, jokes always welcome. Good jokes.

I'll be positive. 4.9 rating - that's great.

$12.50 per hour - before gas - you decide if you think that's great or not.

Include your gas costs and what are you at per hour?

Next step is to work smart not hard. Sorry, I'm no help there. I only made $57 net last week

Last edited:

cybertec69

Than why drive for Uber?

why are you on this forum if you want nothing to do with Uber?
Like I said, the truth hurts, maybe you should be doing a bit more reading on this forum, and listen to to people that have been around the block a few times, don't take it personal, many do, then realize that that they should have heeded the advice, and acted accordingly. My question is, when you drive do you only look at at the front edge of your cars hood, because that is what you are doing with uber. Good luck, you will need it.

cybertec69

Every city and markret has it's brain dead, millions " that includes Sacramento" of those roaming the good old USA", and companies like Uber feeding off this stupidity, in what planet do you actually think you are making money with those numbers.

Sacto Burbs

Your purpose is to scare off Sac drivers from posting. I invoke my protection clause.

You are stupid and ugly. And a meanie.

UberHammer blog said everything way better than you.

Prospective Sac posters. Please ignore the troll for "conduct unbecoming".

AJUber

Yeah I ignored him like you said and also I'll talk to the forum moderator and delete his troll comments, it's clear you can see has a grudge against Uber.

Bodega Bay J

Every city and markret has it's brain dead, millions " that includes Sacramento" of those roaming the good old USA", and companies like Uber feeding off this stupidity, in what planet do you actually think you are making money with those numbers.

Here's the deal: different people have different expectations what Uber can do for them. For some people, if it keeps us busy doing something we find fun and it puts a little money in our pockets, we're fine.

Thanks anyway for your concern. Now please STFU.

cybertec69

Here's the deal: different people have different expectations what Uber can do for them. For some people, if it keeps us busy doing something we find fun and it puts a little money in our pockets, we're fine.

Thanks anyway for your concern. Now please STFU.
How about you STFU, did I hit a funny bone chap. No one finds driving strangers with attitudes fun, unless of course you are a you know what.

Sacto Burbs

How about you STFU, did I hit a funny bone chap. No one finds driving strangers with attitudes fun, unless of course you are a you know what.
I find it fun.

Bodega Bay J please don't feed the troll.

The moderator has left these posts in place, so if you want friendly threads where people work together to help each other, on the original topic, you're not going to get it here.

It is up to you to use the ignore key.

Last edited:
I did that in under 30 hours, I would say to skip the slow days maximize your $/Hr. I use to work tons of hours when I first started as well. Learned that the gas, miles and most important your TIME made it not worth it on the slow nights. Wednesdays are a good night, Thursdays are dying. I stick to wednesdays, Fri-Sun. Alot of weeks doing 16-22 hours. Make 28-35/Hr. I would stash 25% of that also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-07-15-05-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-07-15-05-46.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 47