"First Time"- At Night

JusTrynaMakIt89

So this is my first post and first time going out at night. LOL i'm a nervous nancy and only do this PT. Annnywho I have been driving for about 3 weeks and it's - OK. No issues (knocks on wood).

It's Labor Day weekend so I went out to a ping about 2:30am(saw there was a surge going on in my town) . I pull up and my ride was takin by a lexus truck lol!!! He/She literally pulled up to my guy and his friends said a few words and they hopped in.

I called the Pax and of course... voicemail. I was only a few minutes from home so I wasn't too mad aside the fact I had just got my fare "taken" lmao.

Soo I end up getting another ping. For a bar around the corner. Nice group- 4. Girls were drunk so I gave them 2 bottles of water( I been there .. i know how it can be lol) dropped them mayb 15 min away. It was a surge so I made good money for literally 20 min.

In the end one ride and i'm home. I'll go out later in the am and again in the evening... maybe night too if a surge hits.

Big man xl

So this is my first post and first time going out at night. LOL i'm a nervous nancy and only do this PT. Annnywho I have been driving for about 3 weeks and it's - OK. No issues (knocks on wood).

It's Labor Day weekend so I went out to a ping about 2:30am(saw there was a surge going on in my town) . I pull up and my ride was takin by a lexus truck lol!!! He/She literally pulled up to my guy and his friends said a few words and they hopped in.

I called the Pax and of course... voicemail. I was only a few minutes from home so I wasn't too mad aside the fact I had just got my fare "taken" lmao.

Soo I end up getting another ping. For a bar around the corner. Nice group- 4. Girls were drunk so I gave them 2 bottles of water( I been there .. i know how it can be lol) dropped them mayb 15 min away. It was a surge so I made good money for literally 20 min.

In the end one ride and i'm home. I'll go out later in the am and again in the evening... maybe night too if a surge hits.
Who still gives out water?! Smh!!!

Big man xl

Obviously, you don't read because it said *I* that's who. Take your "who" howlin ass to a differnt thread and shake your head there. At the end of the day don't question what I do question how to improve your reading comprehension.
Obviously you should learn math because if you did you would learn that every bottle of water you purchase to give out, is only a lost of profit. You must be new? Wait until a donkey just toss a almost full bottle on the floor and you go to hit the brakes and notice the pedal won't move because there is a bottle of water under it. You'll learn or maybe you won't but at 70cents a mile giving out water is a donkey move! So he ha he ha on!

JusTrynaMakIt89

Obviously you should learn math because if you did you would learn that every bottle of water you purchase to give out, is only a lost of profit. You must be new? Wait until a donkey just toss a almost full bottle on the floor and you go to hit the brakes and notice the pedal won't move because there is a bottle of water under it. You'll learn or maybe you won't but at 70cents a mile giving out water is a donkey move! So he ha he ha on!

When I make a post pertaining to - water and price I'll make sure to ask "Big Man xL" ubers accounter on my pockets and spendature - Since this is not that, again another thread would love to have you. You come off as a very bitter troll. The only thing we agree on is - I AM new to this! Best part is Uber IS NOT my bread and butter nor is it my life because if I don't feel like goin out lol guess what? - I'm not! I'm not pressed for a $4 case of water. LOL and when I'm tired of not doing the math on every .70 I GAVE out - i'll decide and it deffinatly won't be because of your thirsty ass attention seeking post(s) to stop.

Time to go out and give stuff away for free.

Need Water? :wink:

Big man xl

When I make a post pertaining to - water and price I'll make sure to ask "Big Man xL" ubers accounter on my pockets and spendature - Since this is not that, again another thread would love to have you. You come off as a very bitter troll. The only thing we agree on is - I AM new to this! Best part is Uber IS NOT my bread and butter nor is it my life because if I don't feel like goin out lol guess what? - I'm not! I'm not pressed for a $4 case of water. LOL and when I'm tired of not doing the math on every .70 I GAVE out - i'll decide and it deffinatly won't be because of your thirsty ass attention seeking post(s) to stop.

Time to go out and give stuff away for free.

Need Water? :wink:
Actually I would love some water. I need to clean up the last of the vomit from last night! Like you said you are new. After doing for a month or two, you too may turn into an evil troll especially if you work the bar crowds!

Actually I would love some water. I need to clean up the last of the vomit from last night! Like you said you are new. After doing for a month or two, you too may turn into an evil troll especially if you work the bar crowds!
Did you watch the old uber start up video where they encourage you to give out water lol. When rates was around $3 and drivers could afford to buy water to give out. That was then. My opinion the only one who should give out water are uber black. You'll either make money or file as a hobby loss. Either way you'll learn!

JusTrynaMakIt89

Did you watch the old uber start up video where they encourage you to give out water lol. When rates was around $3 and drivers could afford to buy water to give out. That was then. My opinion the only one who should give out water are uber black. You'll either make money or file as a hobby loss. Either way you'll learn!

Yes, I did. Week 1 I didn't give water. Week 2 I did and got a tips. Every rider doesn't get water. Its at my discrestion and if I want to. With regard to the drunk crowds nd bars - my thought process is water helps the liqour when your sitting stationary bc you will be hot and deyhydrated. As for throwing up and stuf in my car- that is a chance you take anytime but they would be paying for detailing or getting left in the dark whereever they throw up because like I said Uber isn't life and if that is against the rules o well.

I will say that your tone has changed in your last 2 post. I'm not opposed to opinions and the differences but it's all in the way you give it.

Happy Travels Enjoy The Last Weekend Of Summer

Big man xl

Yes, I did. Week 1 I didn't give water. Week 2 I did and got a tips. Every rider doesn't get water. Its at my discrestion and if I want to. With regard to the drunk crowds nd bars - my thought process is water helps the liqour when your sitting stationary bc you will be hot and deyhydrated. As for throwing up and stuf in my car- that is a chance you take anytime but they would be paying for detailing or getting left in the dark whereever they throw up because like I said Uber isn't life and if that is against the rules o well.

I will say that your tone has changed in your last 2 post. I'm not opposed to opinions and the differences but it's all in the way you give it.

Happy Travels Enjoy The Last Weekend Of Summer
Tone changed because I just ate some coco pebbles and im now ready to go and detail my car from last night mishap! Also ive never given out 1 bottle of water in over 3000 rides and my tips are just fine. The power of a good conversion will go a long ways! If you want to impres the night crowd here's a trick. Go to any dollar tree buy 5 packs of candy ( the little snickers bars, twix, 100 grand etc etc) and buy a bowl to put it in. Total spent $6.60 and then watch how many people be impressed by you having candy. Not mints. Chocolate! Watch how many people take a piece and then watch your tips. Especially from the drunks. Most the time they're hungry after leaving the bar. That piece of candy will go along way! And it takes way less space than water. Ps if you really want to get creative you pick up child hood candy like pixie sticks, now laters, air heads etc etc. Then watch people go crazy because it brings them back to their child hood when things was so simple. I once had a girl give me a $25 tip because I had pop rocks and it reminded her of when her mom used to let her and her sister pick out a piece of candy once a week and that was her fave! Her mom would drive two towns over just for pop rocks every Saturday. She said her mom passed in 2014 but seeing the pop rocks made her remember the good times. Fyi I drive 30-35 hours a week yet my tips are consistent between $145-$170 which covers my gas for the week.

Yea, you offer them a water and then they take one sip and leave the opened bottle of water in your cupholder. Not realizing it, the next pax gets in and they see an already opened bottle of water sitting there. Pretty gross. No thanks, I'll pass on that. My pax leave enough garbage in my car as it is and I don't need to add "bottle water monitor" to my list of duties.

USMCX

I used to give out water. I even bought a cooler to keep them fresh...and it did nothing for tips or ratings. Uber X riders are usually cheap and miserable fu*cks who couldn't afford (or find) an XL or Black.

Uber Duber Chick

If you are so miserable, and it sure sounds like it - get another job!! Or is this all you can qualify to do?

Tone changed because I just ate some coco pebbles and im now ready to go and detail my car from last night mishap! Also ive never given out 1 bottle of water in over 3000 rides and my tips are just fine. The power of a good conversion will go a long ways! If you want to impres the night crowd here's a trick. Go to any dollar tree buy 5 packs of candy ( the little snickers bars, twix, 100 grand etc etc) and buy a bowl to put it in. Total spent $6.60 and then watch how many people be impressed by you having candy. Not mints. Chocolate! Watch how many people take a piece and then watch your tips. Especially from the drunks. Most the time they're hungry after leaving the bar. That piece of candy will go along way! And it takes way less space than water. Ps if you really want to get creative you pick up child hood candy like pixie sticks, now laters, air heads etc etc. Then watch people go crazy because it brings them back to their child hood when things was so simple. I once had a girl give me a $25 tip because I had pop rocks and it reminded her of when her mom used to let her and her sister pick out a piece of candy once a week and that was her fave! Her mom would drive two towns over just for pop rocks every Saturday. She said her mom passed in 2014 but seeing the pop rocks made her remember the good times. Fyi I drive 30-35 hours a week yet my tips are consistent between $145-$170 which covers my gas for the week.

I call BULLSHIT

Big man xl

If you are so miserable, and it sure sounds like it - get another job!! Or is this all you can qualify to do?

I call BULLSHIT
Far from miserable and you calling bull does nothing to stop my cash flow. From seeing your post in the past it seems as if you're the miserable one. Let me guess - sloppy body, 2-3 cats, still looking for mr right? Hahaha! Probably can't give that @@@@ away!

Uber Duber Chick

Far from miserable and you calling bull does nothing to stop my cash flow. From seeing your post in the past it seems as if you're the miserable one. Let me guess - sloppy body, 2-3 cats, still looking for mr right? Hahaha! Probably can't give that **** away!

Really? That's all you got? You're clearly not a people person, nor intuitive. Good luck with that.

Signal Twenty

I used to give out water. I even bought a cooler to keep them fresh...and it did nothing for tips or ratings. Uber X riders are usually cheap and miserable fu*cks who couldn't afford (or find) an XL or Black.

or a real cab that charges real cab fares and the drivers are paid real cab driver wages lol...