Inshur

First three weeks. Any questions?

jimmy147

What do you think?
How much you earning?
How many hours? Days?

A lot of people on here are immature clearly fully don't understand that ph driving is unskilled so you earn unskilled money simple.

So ignore the crap.

My brother is bc driver he deserves more money than me he done 4 years knowledge study.

I didn't do knowledge so I accept that I can't demand high wages whilst driving a Phv

Also I don't pick up from centre of London as I believe I'm not entitled to as again not done knowledge makes me sleep at night anyway.

Clearly if all you many drivers keep moaning on and on just leave and do something else.

Really not that difficult.

Phv driver 18 months.

yourgrace

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Longest job: 54 miles (1:28)
Average job: 12.25 GBP (after Uber fee)
Trips in total: 121 (app), 127 (online), where's that difference from?
Hours online in total: 97
Max hrs online per week: 55
Max hrs online per day: 12 (15 hrs shift)
My rating now: 4.76
Mileage done: 2550 (including all private/family trips)
Average MPG: 40.8 (Insignia 2.0 cdti sri auto)
Average MPG in London: ca. 25-27

P.S. If you are from Uber you can probably track me down now, but I don't care :smiles:

Spy & Mash

Longest job: 54 miles (1:28)
Average job: 12.25 GBP (after Uber fee)
Trips in total: 121 (app), 127 (online), where's that difference from?
Hours online in total: 97
Max hrs online per week: 55
Max hrs online per day: 12 (15 hrs shift)
My rating now: 4.76
Mileage done: 2550 (including all private/family trips)
Average MPG: 40.8 (Insignia 2.0 cdti sri auto)
Average MPG in London: ca. 25-27

P.S. If you are from Uber you can probably track me down now, but I don't care :smiles:
Wow!
£12.25 average job- you're clearly being 'fed'.
Give it another three weeks and those cart wheels across your front room would have stopped and the realisation of 'slave labour' will slowly sink in.

yourgrace

Dissapointments. Waiting for a job at the airport. One day I had a job from central London to Gatwick South. Long journey so decided to make an experiment and wait in the airport zone. Started at BP/McDonald's from 23-33 mins on the counter. Was silly enough to abide to McDon's "no waiting" sign and drove to Short Stay. Finally, after 1 hour the counter came down to 0-10 mins... and stayed like this for almost 1 hour. Left the SS with no request and 12 GBP paid for parking. On the other side one day I dropped off someone at T5 and 3 mins later, while leaving dropp off zone got a reauest from T3 without waiting in a queue. Furthermore, as I checked it later I was paid for that trip standard rate and not thievish 0.75. Still wondering if it was a newbie-feeding or a system error. Does this happen to you? Generally, I'm positive so far. Definitely agree that unskilled job equals unskilled job pay. I did not and do not expect huge money. I'm testing Uber and probably will be testing it for another 2-3 months before decide anything further.

London UberExec Driver

You wont accept requests at the McDonald's or the Short Stay Car Park, you may still be in the queue, but you have to go to one of the waiting areas to receive a request.

With your Heathrow job, there were probably no one in the queue, especially during the evening as it has been for the past few days because of the recent price cuts and Ramadan.

yourgrace

Guys, what is your average fuel/estimated payout ratio? In my case it is 23-25% (including all private/family trips and I live 10 miles outside of M25). That is too much and still thinking about switching to manual but as you know this has another weakness in the traffic like London.

With your Heathrow job, there were probably no one in the queue, especially during the evening as it has been for the past few days because of the recent price cuts and Ramadan.
It was 7am and pleeenty of Ubers there.

London UberExec Driver

I'm not sure, its a couple of car parks in Crawley, and maybe the Tesco there, or the big one around the corner.

You probably won't receive a request if you're still on airport property (which the McDonald's is) - except for your Heathrow one, don't know what happened there, probably a glitch and lucky you got the normal rate.

UberLuxbod

What do you think?
How much you earning?
How many hours? Days?

A lot of people on here are immature clearly fully don't understand that ph driving is unskilled so you earn unskilled money simple.

So ignore the crap.

My brother is bc driver he deserves more money than me he done 4 years knowledge study.

I didn't do knowledge so I accept that I can't demand high wages whilst driving a Phv

Also I don't pick up from centre of London as I believe I'm not entitled to as again not done knowledge makes me sleep at night anyway.

Clearly if all you many drivers keep moaning on and on just leave and do something else.

Really not that difficult.

Phv driver 18 months.

Cut and paste trolling.

How lazy.