• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

First puker in 4 years......

BeamerDave

I've been driving for almost 3* years and just had my first puker, well, puker that missed the bag. It was 4x on XL in weho, and I pick up these 4 dudes, and one almost immediately says he's going to get sick, we pull over and I give him one of my scented trash bags. He seemed ok, so we carried on, he said he would puke in the bag if needed. Well we get to Glendale and the guys get out and I look back to see the bag on the floor, puke between the dudes legs and on the floor. Honestly, it could have been a lot worse...I took pictures and reported it on the app. Sucks I would have gone back to work if this hasn't happened, good thing it was a $199 fare... How does the cleaning fee work?

Last edited:

Driving for????

Don't log in any more for the night . take multiple pic and send them to Uber via in app issue report. and again don't go to work any more for tonight at least till tomoro and ohhhh get that thing clean asap or the smell will be there and get worst

Had my first last night as well. A couple around 11pm. The girl said she's gonna get sick and I have the guy get the bag prepped. She elected to roll down the window and I couldn't pull over on the freeway. I kept yelling at the guy 'get her out further! ' I looked in my side mirror and she looked like a dog with its head out the window.

Had some splatter on the fender but not too bad...thanks to the 80mph wind. Made the guy rinse and wipe my car when we finally pulled over.

My first 1 star passenger. I really didn't need to see she had chicken for dinner.

UberPasco

My first puker last night too. I pull up, the guy tells me to start the trip while he loads his girlfriend (who I didn't see was sitting down next to a bush). He opens the rear door, starts to guide her into the seat, and BLEEECHKT! I ended the trip after 37 seconds. Bad news: It ended my night a few hrs early where it had been surging 3.5x-8x(!) for the past 2 hrs. Good news: already got my $200 cleaning fee. Worse news: I REALLY hate puke and it took me 2 hrs last night and another 2 this AM to get it fully clean. I hope.

driveLA

I had a puker a while back.

My first time back after taking a long ass break from uber. In the middle of the day too. Like it wasn't even at night or a bar pick up.

Pissed me the eff off cuz after driving Uber full-time previously and picking up drunk asses many times that never threw up in my car this one random loser is intoxicated on a quiet Sunday afternoon time which I chose to drive for a bit expecting to not have to deal with this bullshit.

Made his buddy clean that crap up and i still got my money from uber.

ATL2SD

Had my first last night as well. A couple around 11pm. The girl said she's gonna get sick and I have the guy get the bag prepped. She elected to roll down the window and I couldn't pull over on the freeway. I kept yelling at the guy 'get her out further! ' I looked in my side mirror and she looked like a dog with its head out the window.

Had some splatter on the fender but not too bad...thanks to the 80mph wind. Made the guy rinse and wipe my car when we finally pulled over.

My first 1 star passenger. I really didn't need to see she had chicken for dinner.
Lmfao!

UberXTampa

I had my first puker yesterday night too.
Picked this group of 3 girls from USF to somewhere near SOHO on a flat fare Lyft ride.
We got there and they discovered that the destination was entered wrong.
We head to Barrymore hotel next.
Along the way just as I entered I-4 E ramp, passenger side window rolls down and she starts throwing out all over the side of the car. Some into the car. I stopped for a few minutes on the service lane, cleaned up the car with a stash of napkins, paper tissues and headed to drop them off. I spent another 30 minutes cleaning the car. Did not request cleaning fee. Continued driving the rest of the night till 4:00 am. Today I see a $5.00 tip on a $24.00 fare that I had to clean up puke. Millennials are @@@@@@@@.
If I ended my night and requested cleaning fee from Lyft, I remembered some bad stories here in the forum and I made a quick judgement call. I erred on being pragmatic and not dealing with a lot of hassle. Rest of the night was fine. I got some long fares as well as sme surges.