1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

First NYE

Discussion in 'San Francisco' started by Unic0rnMama, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Hey guys! I drove for the month of November and haven't driven since. So I wasn't given the bonus from 8pm to midnight tonight *womp womp*. But I'm considering driving anyway! Is NYE really all that lucrative? Is it more of a b***h and not worth it? I most likely will be driving 6-11. And possibly picking back up again around 1:30, but unlikely. Worried about pukers. I'm kind of a nube and appreciate any honest tips/advice you guys have to offer! Thanks in advance.

2. Geo la

Geo la

I heaRd the best spot to go is gilroy!

Da Ub, yucklyftline and elelegido like this.
  3. I did it last year @ around 130am after our family get together. It was a clusterpuk in SF, it was lucrative then with a lot less drivers compare to now but I dont it was worth it.....too much hasle with drunk people. Im taking a pass this year

Truman likes this.
  4. Zalltime

Zalltime

Not doing nye.

5. Theyre not going to be drunk, theyre going to be wasted.

Uberslave415, uberhernder and Truman like this.
  6. Truman

Truman

Here's my best advice. Survive the night. You win.

uberhernder likes this.
  7. 2 years ago I made $1000 in 10 hrs last year I made $500 this year I'm not driving but I'm guessing most drivers will make $250 happy New Years

Truman likes this.
  8. You'll eithet survive or have the best Uber story to tell

Da Ub, Steve_from_SanJose and Truman like this.