First Night Out

tripAces

So I have learned alot from this forum. Do to Uber not giving much information. I stayed in my area in League City since I know the territory. And got 4 trips in just over 2 or 3 hours out.

But I ran into 2 things. One the horrible placement of pax ping pickup. Almost cancelled the last rider. And had 2 trips I accepted but didn't sink into the app to go pick them up. Even though one shows up as a trip I accepted.
So right now it shows 5 trips and only did 4. I suspect since first night out all is a learning curve.

But..
If I never accept a ping can they use that against you? I am sure I am going to get 10mins or 15mins at times for eta. Figure to just go offline to remove the ping.

Fuzzyelvis

And had 2 trips I accepted but didn't sink into the app to go pick them up. Even though one shows up as a trip I accepted.
So right now it shows 5 trips and only did 4. I suspect since first night out all is a learning curve.

But..
If I never accept a ping can they use that against you? I am sure I am going to get 10mins or 15mins at times for eta. Figure to just go offline to remove the ping.
Didn't "sink into the app"? What does that mean?

"Shows" 5 trips? Again, explain.

"Go offline to remove the ping."? Again I have no idea what you are talking about.

tripAces

The driver app pings the driver. I had 2 that never gave me an address or a contact of a rider when I accepted. So figured the driver app is messed up and I waited for next pickup. Just wondered if any others had this problem also?

But also wondered if I dont "accept" to pickup a pax if it goes against me. Like I ignore the ping to pickup a pax.