First night... horror story???

P3Christopher

My first night. I had a bar pickup at crown and anchor in Thousand Oaks. Fare was three pax, they wanted to stop at Jack in the box where they proceeded to order the menu. I figured I would be cool with the .15 a minute.
After the fast food stop the drunkest started to get SICK! I pulled over to let him retch... and no joke... Thousand Oaks PD cop car pulls up behind me with lights a blazing.

Is this a typical night?

Lazarus7077

Yes. I have been pulled over along TO boulevard about a half-dozen times doing bar runs on Friday/Saturday nights. The TO cops are always on the hunt for DUI drivers leaving the local bars. Never got a ticket, though. if you are doing nighttime runs in TO/Simi/Moorpark prepare for an adventure. :smiles:

moJohoJo

My first night. I had a bar pickup at crown and anchor in Thousand Oaks. Fare was three pax, they wanted to stop at Jack in the box where they proceeded to order the menu. I figured I would be cool with the .15 a minute.
After the fast food stop the drunkest started to get SICK! I pulled over to let him retch... and no joke... Thousand Oaks PD cop car pulls up behind me with lights a blazing.

Is this a typical night?
Yep, but your fault . Never pick up drunks .

SB DRIVER

Not a typical night .Ive done 13000 rides had many drunks in my car and most are very polite and some very fun .People do get sick from time to time .Why would anyone do this job and not expect that .Again 13000 rides maybe 10 sick people .Protect your car seat covers rubber floor mats a
nd its not a big deal

P3Christopher

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now after two years... not a typical night but not unheard of either. Had a girl vomit her lungs up on an off ramp coming from Westlake village... strange it seems to happen to me in those areas of Ventura I consider "LA"... up the grade.