First night driving outside the 6...

Bruce55

It wasn't bad, still working on a strategy, worked 3 and a half hours did just over $90 after Uber's cut all is well THEN get a speeding ticket for $57 to end the night. Lovely.

uberpoolfool

It wasn't bad, still working on a strategy, worked 3 and a half hours did just over $90 after Uber's cut all is well THEN get a speeding ticket for $57 to end the night. Lovely.
hahahaha

Now you're going to use you're entire earnings in last three months to fight the ticket or for the increase in insurance. Nicely done!

Bruce55

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah man, I was actually 34 over but he reduced it to 15 (I just showed him my chest) so no demerits, no insurance hassles, just paying the fine. I can live with that.

uberpoolfool

Nah man, I was actually 34 over but he reduced it to 15 (I just showed him my chest) so no demerits, no insurance hassles, just paying the fine. I can live with that.
Muhahaha

The insurance company is not going to ask about your demerit points as they don't care. There'll look at your driving record (from the police database btw) and they'll see that ticket, and make you bend over, and this time, no tity play....

Bruce55

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah man, my cousin is my insurance broker, it's all good. He'll help you too, just let me know but you'll have to blow him first.

Ian wood

Just fight it. No points mean no conviction!
Ask for a court date. Once the they sent you a date again go to court and say you can't come on that date and ask for adjourned. And ask for disclosure!