First day

Truman15

Today was my first day driving with Uber and Lyft. All said and done I worked about 7 hours and made just a little over $100. I had a pretty good experience and will definitely do it again. I appreciate any newbie advice you can offer.

Truman15

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got up early today and picked up a Lyft passenger going to work. The address literally took us in the middle of nowhere. I drove him the extra distance to his actual drop off point since it was close back to my house. Not sure what happened because the drop didn’t save him any money. He must have just inputted the wrong address.

jfinks

Today was my first day driving with Uber and Lyft. All said and done I worked about 7 hours and made just a little over $100. I had a pretty good experience and will definitely do it again. I appreciate any newbie advice you can offer.
100 in 7 hours is horrible. Should be approaching 200 in 8-9 solid hours with a couple breaks in there when time.

peteyvavs

Don’t pickup in the hood, find locations that cater to business people. Most definitely stay away from colleges. Never pick up an unaccompanied minor, these are the best suggestions I can offer.

jfinks

Haha, ya the further east you go the less the app should be on. Generally in the 71 corridor up north into independence unless you are south by Cerner. I drop off in the hood, app off and escape especially at night.