First Celebrity encounter

Fubernuber

Been driving in LA since March and I finally had my first celeb encounter.

Her name is Andrea Londo. She's in season 3 of Narcos (Netflix). She's beautiful! Took her to an Emmy gala in NoHo. Really nice person.
Really nice open mind open heart lefty who happens to live behind a wall separating her from the people she wants to welcome.

nowherefast

Been driving in LA since March and I finally had my first celeb encounter.

Her name is Andrea Londo. She's in season 3 of Narcos (Netflix). She's beautiful! Took her to an Emmy gala in NoHo. Really nice person.
Nice...and yes very beautiful...Narcos Season 3 was amazing. She was great in the show. "I would offer you a drink but I don't pour liquor for Cali wh0res"

calidude

But did she tip?
She didn't. But not surprised. She's not an "A" lost celebrity. Lol

She went to an Emmy gala in an UberX?
Ya I was surprised too. She was dressed exceptionally well. It was during rush hour and didn't know the location. The first thing out of her mouth was... "I'm in a rush, please drive there as fast as possible".

Nice...and yes very beautiful...Narcos Season 3 was amazing. She was great in the show. "I would offer you a drink but I don't pour liquor for Cali wh0res"
Lol that was one of my favorite quotes.

sthriftybroke

No need for tip when u hot....her patronage is tip enough! I would have had a woody throughout the whole ride. Staring back in the rear view mirror, making right turns a lot in hopes for glimpses down below to her legs. .....oh yeahhhhhh.....I'm that guy :smiles:
Ew. Gross.

Michael-MS

Famous/pro athletes don't tip unless you call them out.
Or if their agents order it for them and tip you on the App for waiting 20 minutes. I drove Andre Drummond to the Executive airport in Vegas and got a $20 Tip on top of Select ride. He was here for his birthday and surprisingly sober at 3am. :cool:

Screenshot_20170919-210908.png